Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 6, 2013
I brought this Case, as I was tired of constantly trying to clean the Aluminum cover for my MacBook Pro. As with all mac stuff the three key areas for me are functionality, aesthetic, and quality. These are the areas that I am going to look at during this review.

This is a pretty straight forward product that is designed to protect your mac. Some of my main concerns with this product were whether it would fit together well, whether it would become uneven/unstable and whether it would over heat. It fits together with little plastic that claps over the edge of the mac. The case work fine and I do not have any issues with it. The stability of the case has not been an issue and the moulded rubber feet provide space for the air to go underneath. I have tried out using a lot of things that would normally get my fans going and getting my computer working hard, and as of yet, haven't had any issues with over-heating.

The quality of this product over all is good it feels solid and well fitted.

In conclusion, I think that this is a great product that helps protect and personalize your mac and feels great. So if you are looking for a macbook cover thats simple and stylish, or if you like touching things then this is the product for you. well worth the money.
Would definitely recommend this :)
55 comments| 188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 1, 2012
I loveee this case. it may not be for my model because, it has fan slits at the bottom and my 13 in. macbook pro does have a fan on the bottom the computer. its in the henge. But it still fits and looks AMAZING! Protects and gives style. thats all i wanted !! :)
on September 7, 2016
Make sure you get the correct model of your macbook so that you get the right size! I read some reviews of people saying it does not fit. Trust me, if you spend 1 minute turning your mac book upside down and finding the model then finding the correct case, IT WILL FIT. This case is so awesome and looks professional. The apple logo will shine through the case and if you have a sticker it will faintly show through as well (even in the black). You will get some finger print marks on the case as it is rubberized but this will protect your laptop.
on December 13, 2016
I ordered one of the lime green case in the Fall of 2013 for my Mac Book Pro 13.3" A1278 and had it on the same computer until Fall 2016. I carried my computer daily in my backpack and the kuzy case protected it from every scratch and ding from daily usage and picking up and setting my backpack down. I just recently order another kuzy (this time black, due to needing a more professional color) and it fits great! Looks very nice and has a great feel. I love these! Very durable and gives your computer a great look
on August 21, 2013
I normally don't write reviews but hands down, this is the best investment ever! Speck was way out of my budget range. It took me hours and hours trying to find the right case for the right price. I was a bit skeptical about ordering this case because of the negative reviews. However, I honestly do not regret it purchasing this case. I'm a college student so money is a bit tight for me. This case is amazing if you are budgeting your cost. The case feels soft. It's a hard case but a little rubber feel to it. I recently got my Macbook Pro and I received my package within 2 days after purchasing my case. The color of the case is exactly the same as the picture. I am in love with the color! This is definitely worth your money. You won't be disappointed.
on December 27, 2016
Took me a minute to figure out which way it went on, but it fits super snug so it should stay on. I had seen & felt this cover which is why I wanted to order one, but I was surprised it's actually a hard case. It does feel soft though & hard is probably better anyway so it won't eventually stretch. I was also shocked it wasn't padded in any way - not even in their packaging. Even though it did appear to be scuffed up from shipping, it looks great (no scratches showing). Overall a good buy.
Looks nice
on October 21, 2016
Nice cover overall and fits perfectly. I think the word "rubberized" is a bit deceiving. This is clearly hard plastic and feels like it is hard plastic, not rubber. I picked this product specifically because I wanted something more textured and less slippery--more "rubberized" if you will. This isn't really what I was hoping for, but it's a fine cover and will certainly keep my macbook free of dings and dents, unless I drop it because it slips out of my hands :-)
on October 14, 2014
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I LOVE Kuzy products! I was hesitant to try this cover. So glad I did. It is easy to put on and the fit is perfect on my Mac Pro 13 inch. The gray is a great color but at the same time, I tempted to try the purple or deep pink or both! My daughter in-law didn't realize that my Mac had a cover on it, it looks that good. Nice not having to worry about scratching up my computer. When you pay as much as a Mac costs you want it to stay as nice as possible. I also purchased the Kuzy Palmrest and Keyboard protector. Very, very pleased with these also!
on January 9, 2018
I have had this case for about 5 years and it still protects my computer. I've chipped the corner of the case a bit, and the pads on the bottom have fallen off, but otherwise in very good condition. I'm very happy with this product.