Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,662 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,787 reviews
on February 16, 2016
I'm a new "diehard" fan of Kuzy products for my Apple/Mac toys, so far not one of their products has disappointed. I have to say that this cover/shell is probably one of my favorite products from them though.

The fit is oh so precise, no give, no jiggle, no interference with normal operation.

I was a little concerned about how it goes on, the clip-over ears on shell type cases have never worked out for me. They've always been prone to pop off or interfere with device function. This cover however, is extremely precise. It's so snug it's actually hard to get off, yet the ears that hold the halves of the shell in place are so thin and well placed that they don't interfere with the lid closing at all.

The Apple logo glows through very nicely, it's distinct and bright, yet has the shading of the case over it.

Major kudos to Kuzy for a very well thought out and nice-fitting cover for one of my favorite possessions.
on October 30, 2015
Great looking case. Looks and feels exactly the way I thought it would and wanted it to--reminds me of those great looking black macbooks Apple put out for a little while. It has a very smooth, almost soft-feeling finish. The case is certainly rigid and clasps easily into place on my 2011 Macbook Pro (A1278). I seriously doubt this will fit a brand new 2014 or 2015 Macbook Pro (and is undoubtedly not intended for that model), which is slimmer. I saw several complaints about it being "too big" but this case fits my laptop like a perfectly-made glove. No movement, no sliding, no popping off. As far as looks go, I picked the translucent black, which looks outstanding with the apple logo glowing on the outside. It is a pretty light weight 2 pc (top and bottom), has several dozen slats on the bottom, probably intended to help with keeping the laptop from getting hotter than usual. I've not had any over-heating issues with the clip on Kuzy so far. It's main job, aside from looking pretty cool, is to protect the aluminum unibody of the laptop from denting, scratching, staining. Which it does more than adequately. I haven't put any major scratches or dents on the Kuzy case itself so far, but small scratches look pretty cool on the case. Seems like a solid, sharp-looking product for twenty dollars.
on January 15, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for at a great price. It's a little hard to remove once you've got it on, but I guess that's the whole point! I also have a decal on my Macbook and it still shows through from under the cover since it's transparent. I'm very satisfied with this and hope it will protect my investment.
review image
on September 9, 2014
I had a competitive product that fit okay, but would catch at the hinge when I opened my laptop due to the extra thickness of the skin. By design, this product doesn't have that problem and is an excellent product in quality, appearance and fit. I really like the attractive black non-slip surface and the fit is superior. When applying the case section to the back of the screen, I would suggest snapping on the Kuzy logo near the laptop hinge first and then snapping in the top of the screen for the best fit.

Final comments: Exactly what I was looking for. Sleek stealth look, excellent fit, non-slip finish. Five Stars.
on July 16, 2015
The Kuzy laptop case for the 13 inch Macbook pro with no retina display fit perfectly. I bought the black one. I had no issues with the apple sign not shining through the screen at all. All the ports were easy access because of the perfectly made cut outs. I did fine though because of the matt finish finger marks to stay on the case but it can be cleaned up with a moist cloth and then dried over. It is super sleek and the shipping was great. It came in a neat box, with a little message for you. Overall Great, again just 4 stars because of the fingerprints but it wasn't and issue.
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 9, 2012
I love this purchase. I purchased the clear to still have that MBP color while being able to cover it with stickers (that i presume i may grow out of). There are a few things I would like to express to you guys though.

One downfall I would recommend considering is there are some "smear" looking marks on the case that sort of leaves the computer as if there are dents in it. Of course, I've been the only one to notice this being that I'm so obsessive with my things.

Another thing is the 2 of my 4 little rubber "thing-cobbabs" located on the bottom of the case to level it has come off. I don't find it a problem because I'll just hot-glue them back on, but it's probably about the same level of a problem then the smears on the case because you can't do anything about the smears and it looks like the only way to fix the rubber 'levelers' is t hot-glue them and most people probably don't have hot glue guns.

I would also look out for were you may find you NEED protection on your MacBook. When my MBP is closed, the top part of the bottom half is exposed. The back of the MBP. Were you you open it on the opposite side. The side that cannot be opened and has a black strip of color about 2 inches from both ends of the laptop. If you know what I'm talking about, that part is exposed and unprotected from the case.

Other than those three things, I really do like it. I think it was a great purchase and I would order again in other colors.
on July 19, 2012
Just received this Macbook Pro 13" case in the mail. Although the packaging is not the best, the product is by far the best. I love the rubberized feeling of the cover and it is so simple to take on and off. The Apple logo on the front is NOT a cutout. The Apple logo simply shines through the black case with ease. The only dislike I have about the case is the bottom grips on the bottom. They feel like a combination between cork and styrofoam. I wouldn't have minded if it just came without them or if the case was just rubberized over the little grips on the actual laptop itself. All the ports are accessible. However, this case does add a little weight to the Macbook Pro, but nothing to worry about. Doesn't shut on you or make the henge loose. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap case that works just as well as a $50 case. Thanks KUZY!
on March 2, 2016
I have had this Teal/Turquoise Hot Blue 13inch Kuzy on my MacBook Pro for well over a year, and boy is this thing durable. The color has yet to fade, and there are NO scratches or cracks and I have put this case through a lot. I constantly move it from my large purse, to backpack, several laps, countless coffee shop tables, podiums, another country, and yes; even the floor of my car and yet? It is still keeping my prized macbook safe and allowing me to personalize it to my hearts desire. If you are considering buying this product; do not hesitate. Easily the best of its product on the market for this price.
on March 1, 2017
Good quality. Wife wished the "Apple Logo" cutout was there. I am on the fence. It may "look" better, but I am not one of those people that purchases a product to show off that I can.. Purchase a product. Apple customers seem to love showing off that logo.. Even if it means not protecting that part of phone or computer. Even new products, that don't have a light up logo.. I kinda like that until you turn on the computer, nobody can tell its a Mac. Meaning would be thieves may not try to lift your expensive laptop the minute they see that "fancy logo."
review image review image
on October 29, 2013
The Kuzy rubberized hard case cover is a truly great find. i wish I had known about it when I first got my 13" Macbook Pro. I got the White/Clear, so the natural silver color of the MBP is unchanged. This little cover is amazing. MBP's are slick and can easily be dropped. The Kuzy cover changes that. I've had this product on for more than a month, and I am still excited about it. It is rare to discover a product that doesn't disappoint. This one is an ingenious, simple, very appreciated product that actually adds value to your MBP. It protects from scratches and gives a secure grip when picking your MPB up. I absolutely love it. I'm going to buy my husband and nephew one. You don't know you need it until you have it.

If you're concerned that the rubberized surface may hinder the slipping in and out of your MBP in your carrying case, don't worry. It works well with the several cases I use.

Go for it! You will absolutely love it too. It looks good (so many great colors to choose from). You will realize all those little scratches on your MBP would not be there if you'd had a Kuzy. Great product and fairly priced! Thank you Kuzy!