Truck Season Automotive Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 24, 2017
Awesome case cover to replace previous Kuzy which lasted from January 2013 to date. Replaced previous Kuzy due to a user induced crack which I successfully glued back together but got tired of looking at everyday. This new case fits great and the flat black rubberized case looks stealthy, will see how this one holds up for the long haul. Installed on mid 2012 Macbook Pro 13". Vendor contacted me one week after delivery to make sure I was happy with the product. Don't see too much of that anymore.
review imagereview imagereview image
13 people found this helpful
on May 6, 2013
 I brought this Case, as I was tired of constantly trying to clean the Aluminum cover for my MacBook Pro. As with all mac stuff the three key areas for me are functionality, aesthetic, and quality. These are the areas that I am going to look at during this review.

This is a pretty straight forward product that is designed to protect your mac. Some of my main concerns with this product were whether it would fit together well, whether it would become uneven/unstable and whether it would over heat. It fits together with little plastic that claps over the edge of the mac. The case work fine and I do not have any issues with it. The stability of the case has not been an issue and the moulded rubber feet provide space for the air to go underneath. I have tried out using a lot of things that would normally get my fans going and getting my computer working hard, and as of yet, haven't had any issues with over-heating.

The quality of this product over all is good it feels solid and well fitted.

In conclusion, I think that this is a great product that helps protect and personalize your mac and feels great. So if you are looking for a macbook cover thats simple and stylish, or if you like touching things then this is the product for you. well worth the money.
Would definitely recommend this :)
197 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on July 16, 2015
The Kuzy laptop case for the 13 inch Macbook pro with no retina display fit perfectly. I bought the black one. I had no issues with the apple sign not shining through the screen at all. All the ports were easy access because of the perfectly made cut outs. I did fine though because of the matt finish finger marks to stay on the case but it can be cleaned up with a moist cloth and then dried over. It is super sleek and the shipping was great. It came in a neat box, with a little message for you. Overall Great, again just 4 stars because of the fingerprints but it wasn't and issue.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
17 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for at a great price. It's a little hard to remove once you've got it on, but I guess that's the whole point! I also have a decal on my Macbook and it still shows through from under the cover since it's transparent. I'm very satisfied with this and hope it will protect my investment.
31 people found this helpful
on September 4, 2016
Fits just like I wanted and matches the keyboard cover I bought previously
review imagereview image
10 people found this helpful
on April 13, 2017
Awesome product! I received the Kuzy Black Rubberized case a day early. Great feel on my MacBook Pro 2012 ! Smooth finish with grip on the item!
review imagereview imagereview image
8 people found this helpful
on March 1, 2017
Good quality. Wife wished the "Apple Logo" cutout was there. I am on the fence. It may "look" better, but I am not one of those people that purchases a product to show off that I can.. Purchase a product. Apple customers seem to love showing off that logo.. Even if it means not protecting that part of phone or computer. Even new products, that don't have a light up logo.. I kinda like that until you turn on the computer, nobody can tell its a Mac. Meaning would be thieves may not try to lift your expensive laptop the minute they see that "fancy logo."
review imagereview image
10 people found this helpful
on December 15, 2015
Perfect, modern case for my MacBook Pro 13". Keeps my MacBook clean and sleek. Fits perfectly with the model number provided.
12 people found this helpful
on June 29, 2015
Awesome cover! It has a smooth surface and is hard and protective. Works decently well with the green keyboard cover I ordered. The only drawback is that it adds a noticeable amount of weight to your laptop. Still 5 stars, though.
9 people found this helpful