Top positive review
10 people found this helpful
One of the best protection investments you will make for your MacBook Pro
on September 24, 2015
Let's face it, you just shelled out a significant amount of money for your new MacBook Pro. If you're like me, you want it to last as long as possible before having to service it, replace it, or do what ever to it. And you spent a lot of money on it, so you should want to keep it pristine and protected as well as possible!
Some of the things I love about it include:
* Excellent price!
* It fits nice and beautifully on the MacBook, in the color of your choice. I bought a gray one, and I'm loving it... You can get what ever color you think suites you well.
* It's very well constructed. The plastic with a rubberized coating gives the MacBook a nice feeling of being protected. I'm a student, so I take my MacBook along everywhere I go. I feel safe knowing that nothing is going to scuff it up or break it.
* You can still see the apple logo light up!
* It sets yours apart from everyone elses
* It IS replaceable, so if you decide to decorate your MacBook, you can put decals on the case cover, knowing that if you get sick of it, you can always buy another case and start fresh.
At the same time, in my opinion, it's still a great idea to get a neoprene sleeve for your MacBook. I have an Amazon Basics sleeve, and my laptop, with my Kuzy case cover, fit in prefect!
I might also like to note that I have had to deal with Kuzy's customer service people. They are one of the few companies who I can confidently say strive for customer satisfaction. I am also a repeat customer, having ordered many other products from them for various computers. My experience with Kuzy has been amazing. I myself am a repeat customer, and love their products. I encourage all MacBook Pro user's to try their products out - you can't go wrong.