Kwik-Hang Single Curtain Rod Brackets – No Drill, No Damage – Perfect Curtains Every Time – 5/8” Bronze
Enhance your purchase
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||20 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY INSTALLATION – MUST HAVE WOOD TRIM. All you need is a hammer, the included left corner bracket and right corner bracket, and windows with a depth of at least ½ inch. Then just place bracket, tap in, and hang curtains. It’s as speedy as that!
- STURDY AND DURABLE – These heavy duty rack holders support up to 20 pounds, making them safe for heavy drapes and in homes with kids, families, and pets. They go up and stay up without a hitch!
- ZERO DAMAGE – Enjoy this window aligning collection that is ideal for renters, frequent movers, or anyone who doesn’t like wall damage.
- MADE IN THE USA – Kwik Hang is proud to be a family owned and operated business with all operations and manufacturing based in the USA. Family values influence everything we do, from product quality to customer experience.
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK – Kwik Hang made quite the impression when it appeared on the hit show Shark Tank. See for yourself what got Lori Greiner, Mark Cuban, and the rest of the Shark Tank crew talking!
Customer ratings by feature
Making your house a home shouldn’t be so much work, especially when it comes to hanging curtains. At Kwik Hang, we’ve simplified curtain hanging to make your life easier and help you customize your home without sacrificing your weekend. We’ve created a simple, stylish solution to a stressful household task, solving a decades-long problem so you can get back to what truly matters in life.
Kwik Hang lets you hang beautiful draperies, all without damaging your walls with harmful nails or screws. These 5/8” bronze single rod brackets are sold in a set – one bracket for each side of your window trim. Simply tap the brackets into the top of your woodwork with a hammer without having to measure, level, or drill holes in your walls or woodwork.
These brackets fit standard curtain rod sizes up to 5/8 inch in width. The trim must be half an inch in width for the brackets to be fully installed, as the top part of the bracket is half an inch in width. If your curtain rods extend more than 30 inches apart, you will need to purchase a center support bracket.
Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After trying it out and loved the results, purchased 2 more sets for each window and now just got the last one for the Sliding glass door. I will have to go to the companys website to order the center bracket as that will be needed for the door but i have heard that isn't an issue from reading some other comments. Wish Amazon would also off that center bracket lol