Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on October 5, 2016
I bought this specifically to use on a NRS paddleboard with a Leafield valve, which is says it supports. I'm not exactly sure how they expected me to do that, because there weren't any instructions and, despite being a pretty simple adapter, it wasn't readily apparent how it would work on the Leafield. I guess I expected it to screw in some how, but the only way it would work was if I held it in place. That became nearly impossible once I got over about 10psi because of the pressure required to continue pushing another 5psi into the board. I returned it.
on August 1, 2016
This is a helpful gizmo for universal inflation, but be aware that the part that connects to your compressor is not threaded, so you have to use an air chuck designed for a car/schraeder valve, hold the air chuck on this airhead with enough pressure to allow air to pass through the chuck, while simultaneously keeping the airhead pressed onto the valve of the thing you are inflating. It's a two-handed operation that you cannot walk away from while it is inflating. Challenging but doable.
on October 19, 2015
Not what I was expecting. I have a blow up mattress I use for camping and was hoping this would fit. It didn't. It too small and doesn't seal well. I imagine if I had done a little more research, I would of read something that would of convinced me this was not what I was looking for. However, I needed some type adapter just make a quick impulsive one-click buy. Hopefully, I'll find a use for this. Maybe on my water pull toys for the boat??? Just didn't work for my camping mattress.
on July 2, 2017
Ok folks, couple of things to note. First, this filled an air mattress with nearly a 3/4 hole. Second, if you need the nozzle to be shorter because there is a crossbar blocking the hole, you can unscrew the Airhead tip and remove it. Third, that ISN'T supposed to screw on to your air compressor hose; this is designed to use a tire nozzle attachment from your air compressed.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2016
Large air mattress, large air intake. Hooked this to our portable compressor, it allows the air to flow and fill the air mattress. Without it, the compressor hose end will only fit a tire stem. With it, the air will flow regardless. Problem solved.
on July 21, 2017
Was not sure this was going to work for blowing up our rafts, but it was perfect. Attached it to my air compressor and firmly hold over air valve in raft and you will be able to fill up your rafts to a nice hard surface.
on July 4, 2016
Despite the description, this does not adapt to a Halkey Roberts valve. Unfortunately, I didn't see the other review that said the same thing. I can find other uses though, just not the one I bought it for.
on February 8, 2011
I was looking for an easier way to inflate my kids sports balls from my air compressor. At first I was not sure the Kwik Tek was what I needed. The description lacks a lot of detail, so I took a chance.

My air compressor has the typical air inflator for putting air in tires so a needle for a ball won't engage the valve to start the air flow. So I was always trying to jam something in there to get the valve to open to inflate the ball, but it was really an exercise in futility.

The Kwik Tek from Air Daddy was exactly what I needed. It comes with an extra needle that threads on the output side of the valve so you have an air tight connection. Then the top or input side of the Kwik Tek has what looks like crosshairs that engage the valve of the air inflator; eureka!

It also makes it easier to insert and remove the needle from the ball because it has the two "wings" that make it easy to grip with your hand to pull or push the needle.

Overall I think it is worth the price just in the hassle that is saves. I can also use it to inflate inner tubes (the ones that you normally have to blow up with your mouth) for when the kids want to go swimming.

I give it four stars, since I am not completely confident in how long it will last. It seems well made, but being 100% plastic does cause you to wonder. I hope this review helps explain it's possible uses better than the description.
on September 13, 2011
I bought the Air Daddy to inflate two fitness balls: a medium 65 cm and a small 55 cm ball. The Air Daddy connected easily to my bicycle tire pump. I inflated the two balls fairly easily, in a few minutes. I stopped often to measure the circumferance of the balls, so it doesn't inflate them so fast that you have to worry about over inflating. I keep the Air Daddy on the bike pump and remove it when I need to use the regular bike pump. The Air Daddy is just right for filling fitness balls, and I'm glad I got it. I haven't used it for the other types of inflatables.
on August 27, 2013
I used this to inflate an inflatable bed with a cigarette lighter tire pump in the car. this adapter allowed it to work

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.