|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.74 x 5.59 x 7.87 inches|
|Item model number||99070-103|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Non-Smart Lock Keypad|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Keyless Entry Deadbolt|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Kwikset 99070-103 Powerbolt 2 Door Lock Single Cylinder Electronic Keyless Entry Deadbolt Featuring SmartKey Security in Venetian Bronze
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.08 (10%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.74 x 5.59 x 7.87 inches|
|Locking mechanism||Keypad Lock|
|Item Weight||2.6 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keyless entry convenience with the 6 button keypad that stores up to 6 unique user codes for friends, family, or your dog walker
- Customized automatic door locking after 30 seconds of peace of mind and keypad stays lit for 5 seconds after inactivity for increased visibility at night
- Featuring SmartKey security, which protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- ANSI/BHMA grade 3 certified
- Includes latch with adjustable backset 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" to fit all standard door preparations and requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty and a 1 year electronics warranty
- Note: Please refer the installation manual below for better use
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kwikset Contemporary Powerbolt 2.0 Electronic Deadbolt Featuring SmartKey Security
Keyless entry - no more lockouts or hiding keys. Get keyless convenience and security with customizable user codes. It's a perfect fit for any active lifestyle so that you don't have to worry about carrying or losing your keys. Fits on most standard doors and operates on 4 AA batteries,*
*Batteries not included.
Lock your door with a single touch. No additional turning/twisting needed. Forgot to lock? Configure your door to auto lock in 10 to 50 seconds.
Program up to six individual codes for family, friends, contractors or dog walkers, or a one-time use temporary code.
Comes with two keys and is a BHMA grade 3 deadbolt door lock.
Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver.
Re-Key the lock yourself in 3 simple steps. Match the rest of your Kwikset locks in your home and keep your key chain light.
Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. One year electronics warranty.
What's in the box
- Powerbolt 2 Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt
- Powerbolt 2 Interior
- 2 Standard Keys
- 1 Latch
- 1 Strike Plate
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- User Manual
- *4 AA batteries required - Not included
Compare with similar items
The Powerbolt touchpad electronic deadbolt is a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt at a great price. With your personalized code, you can enter your home with the convenience of keyless entry. Powerbolt is easy to install, program and use, and operates on 4 AA batteries. It also features SmartKey Security as the back-up keyway. This single cylinder deadbolt can be locked or unlocked by using the keypad or key from the outside as well as the turn button from the inside. The Venetian Bronze finish is hand-rubbed to reveal unique bronze highlights and provides a rich and warm complement to the product's style.Backlit exterior keypad for increased visibility at night.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Make sure you delete the default code (1234) so people can't use it. Pick a good mastercode that you can remember. The unlock code must be 4 to 10 digits that are not repeating. There can be up to 6 codes and a "one time user" code that deletes itself after one use.
I like that you can mute the button sounds and turn on or off the automatic lock.
It was super easy to re-key the lock using the Smart Lock feature... almost too easy.
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what triggers the automatic lock feature. Sometimes it locks automatically, sometimes it doesn't. I'm sure there is some logic to it. The instructions have no information about the automatic lock feature. I'm going to have to test this feature before I depend on the automatic lock.
I bought this model 907 over the model 264 because 907 has the smartkey feature which allows you to rekey your existing keys so you can open all doors with one master key. Unfortunately I realized that your other key (the one I'm already using for my front/other doors) needs to be the same size/dimension, most probably a Kwikset key. My other key did not fit into the slot so it could not be re-keyed.
- Very easy to install. Took about 10 minutes to install, including removing my existing deadbolt. Plan another 10-15 minutes if you need to make modifications to your door (mine went into the same exact spot as my old deadbolt).
- Programming is intuitive. After you follow the instructions to clear the master code (recommended first programming step), you will realize programming the rest is just as easy.
- Can turn on/off auto lock as well as adjust timing from 10 sec to I believe 60 sec. I set mine at 20 sec for now.
- Can turn on/off key beeping.
- Love the back-lit keys.
- I initially thought having 2 numbers share the same key would be awkward, but you will soon get use to it.
- Cannot re-key my existing house key. Most likely original key needs to be a Kwikset key also, or have same size/grooves.
- I wish there is a loud/soft beeping volume setting. Right now you can only turn on/off the key beeping. If you find it to be too loud (as some reviewers mentioned), your only option is to turn it off entirely. So far since the lock is installed on a side door, the beeping noise volume really hasn't bothered me.
- Battery cover is tight. Takes some strength to pull the battery cover off - basically you pinch the sides and push up. They could have designed a better mechanism.
- No battery life indicator. I'm being nit-picking here. I'm a little anxious to know what would happen if the battery runs down and I most likely won't have the key with me (after all, that's what a keyless lock is about, right?).
and then, from nowhere in the middle of the night, the lock stopped itself on the opening position and would not turn in anymore. Woke up the morning and saw the lock completely open. The codes did not work anymore the autolock either..
I did a factory reset, then set up everything again but still codes don't lock the door even though it gives the correct bips. The autolock feature doesn't work anymore, tried to call multiple time the tech support at Amazon and they hang up on you, tried to call the manufacturer and they have different window time than the one written on the amazon support page, funniest is they say " the office is closed before 7 am when you call them after 8 in the middle of the week..."
I have to admit that I thought this one a good deal to buy. I have been disappointed with the product but after reboot a full reboot and drilling a serious hole in the door frame so that the lock would never touch, every thing works correctly. Globally, I'm not sure I trust the product but it works.
Top reviews from other countries
The initial feel out of the box was a very high-quality unit that was easy to assemble and install. The included cut-out template was a lifesaver when preparing to drill the holes in my door and jamb. All-in-all the install took about an hour, into a door that previously was not setup for a dead-bolt. If doing this sort of install yourself you WILL require a hole saw of the correct diameter that is metal rated. The setup instructions were detailed and I had the powered lock/unlock working within minutes.
I've since had to adjust the striker in the jamb, but the lock works as it should, and adds that layer of security and modernization to my older home. The finish is great!
I chose it because of its colour which matched a door knob I purchased from the same establishment.
I figured if the item was hard to mount on the door, the manufacturer would have gone out of business long before I came across their goods