Kwizing MADE IN JAPAN Fish Bone Tweezers by RCI GLOBAL - Non-Slip, Precision Grip - Debone Salmon, Bass, Catfish - Stainless Steel Handmade Japanese Craftsmanship (4 3/4")
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.75 x 0.5 x 0.88 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REMOVE BONES & SCALES – Eating fish offers a variety of health benefits, but picking out the bones and scales can be difficult. Kwizing fish bone tweezers let you safely remove them quickly and safely without fuss.
- PRECISION NON-SLIP GRIP – Handcrafted in Japan by professional craftsman, our kitchen tweezers boast curved “jaws” for better control, an ergonomic design that’s easy on your hand, and a comfortable, non-slip grip.
- CLEAN FISH OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES – When it comes to fish, we all have our favorites. But whether you love freshwater fish like bass, trout or crappie, or saltwater fish like swordfish, Mahi Mahi or salmon, it can debone them all.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Cleaning and preparing fish comes with its own cleanliness challenges, which is why our stainless steel tweezers are not only more durable, they’re completely dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
**Kwizing Tweezers by RCI Global is made in JAPAN - beware of other sellers with made in China tweezers**
Enjoy delicious fish free of bones and scales by removing them effortlessly with Kwizing Fish Bone Tweezers.
If you love fish, you know there’s nothing more annoying than trying to debone a fish with a filet knife, or biting into a bone after you’ve spent hours preparing dinner. That’s why you need Kwizing Fish Bone Tweezers that let you quickly and easily remove bones and scales with little effort.
Professional Quality Deboning Tweezers
Handcrafted in Japan by Japanese craftsman, our stainless steel fish scale tweezers are larger and easier to hold so you can deftly remove bones or scales with just a few squeezes. In fact, they feature curved “jaws” that make pulling out bones better because it won’t damage the meat in the process.
Enjoy Tastier Fish
Whether you’re an avid angler or just love a good fish dinner, there’s nothing more important to your kitchen and your fishing box than a good set of Kwizing Fish Bone Tweezers. Easy to clean, highly durable, and with a precision grip that lets you remove even the tiniest of bones with ease, you’ll find that fish tastes far better when you don’t have to worry about biting into a bone.
- Stainless Steel
- Handmade in Japan
- High-Tensile Strength
- Curved, Non-Slip Grip
- Comfortable, Ergonomic Design
- Size: 4.75” x .05” x .75”
- Weight: 0.2 oz.
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to get specially designed tweezers for deboning salmon, bass and your other favorite fish!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Alaskan Guy on August 16, 2019
These tweezers are a game changer, they are big enough to grab more than 1 pin bone at a time. They are sturdy, there is no "joint" that to fail, they are easy to wipe clean and toss in the dishwasher without worry. Just buy them and save yourself the hassle and time of dealing with inferior tweezers, if I somehow lost these I'd order another tomorrow.
I tested them removing salmon pin bones, and they worked beautifully. I could pull 2 or3 bones at a time and the job went quickly.
In fact! My Japanese Grandmother in law that is 80+ years old uses these exact tweezers to remove the fish bones from my unmarried uncle in laws (who is 50+ years old) fish. You probably won’t be surprised to know that he still living at home and probably is a virgin. But it is better than my wh*re mother who have s*x with random mans. she is over 65!!! I know it’s unrelated to the tweezers but it is just fun stuff to know!
Highly recommend these bone tweezers!