Kya: Dark Lineage
- Help Kya find her brother by exploring nine massive & spectacularly detailed environments
- Use the intricate and extensive monetary system to purchase equipment & magical abilities, for better attacks and defense
- Steal and tame wild animals to use for attacking or escaping your opponents
- Free the Nativ people to earn upgrades and power-ups
- Unique plot twists as you face the multiple quests and subquests that will reveal Kya's destiny!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Take on the role of Kya as she sets out on a perilous journey to find her brother and the way back home.
From the Manufacturer
Kya and her brother Frank are unexpectedly transported to a mysterious world and immediately separated from each other. As Kya begins the search for her brother, she meets the gentle Nativs, who befriend and help her in her quest. Kya soon discovers that the peaceful Nativs are brutally oppressed by wicked Wolfen creatures. Worse yet, the Wolfen are former Nativs, mutated into a dark army by the evil ruler Brazul. Kya realizes that the only way to find Frank and return home is to lead a rebellion to defeat Brazul and liberate the Nativs. To do this, she must free the Wolfens from their magical imprisonment and restore their Native identity. Game Features:
- Explore nine massive and highly-detailed worlds
- Play through a deep, intense storyline with 50 main and side quests
- Fly and freefall from towering heights using powerful air currents
- Perform thrilling, freestyle slide maneuvers and 360? spins with magical boards
- Fight using more than 30 melee attacks, combat moves and magical strikes
- Steal, tame and ride wild animals to flee or attack enemies
- Free the Nativs so they can open shops--buy power-ups and magical abilities
- Take on more than 20 challenges with single and multiplayer mini games
Top customer reviews
Now the game isn't perfect it does have some glitches and bugs, but nothing that made me stop playing.
I recommend this game wholeheartedly. Wish it would have spawned a trilogy.
"Kya, the Dark Lineage" was the first game my older son ever played back in 2003, (although he was only four and I was the one to play - he just watched), so we decided to replace the edition we had (it was for promotion purposes only) with the official one for two reasons: first, we like to keep things (like our first ones) forever and, secondly, being curious whether the official edition was going to be "different".
It is enjoyable to play but I did have it recommended by my sister that has the same tastes as I do. And another sister of mine loves it as well. So, naturally I bought it. I have not regretted it and the price was to reasonable to resist.
Thanks for making it available!