Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on March 11, 2014
Christmas present for our new edition to the family, a 21 lb baby polar bear ( just kidding but that is what he looked like when we got him from breeder) actually white GSD 9 week old puppy. The stocking says Large but the toys were not large enough for our puppy and he pulled the stuffing out of the bone and gingerbread man within a few days and we had to throw them away. The rope was too small, really disappointed in Kyjen as they have a reputation for making quality, withstanding dog toys.
on January 19, 2012
I purchased the large size of this stocking for my 11 month old soft coated wheaten terrier. I ordered it in reliance on my experience with the quality of Kyjen's Hide-A-Squirrel. I was not disappointed at all.

Our dog is a major chewer, but he vastly prefers our furniture, extra large braided bully sticks, and extra large Himalayan chews, so we have not had a problem with him chewing up any of the toys.
on December 30, 2013
well I did buy them for my 2 puppies they just loved the toys now the older dachshunds loved them even more .she just loved the gingerman toy that was in it. along with the green bone toy. the ball did come in handy for the older dachshund she loves to play fetch with it.
on January 4, 2010
Professionally made and packaged, and the dogs love the contents. A great alternative to spending excessive amounts on doggy gifts at the pet stores!
on December 13, 2011
My dog Leo enjoyed the assortment of toys in this so much last Christmas that I've ordered him another one this year. He actually liked the football so much that he still has it a year later. I think this is a fun addition for a dog that isn't particularly destructive. And very festive!
on September 16, 2015
Fun and cute toys
on December 2, 2014
Dogs love the toys....well made and sturdy. Cute package.
on December 29, 2013
My dog just really loves the gingerbread man in this set. The other toys are well played with too. Thanks for the fun.
on January 14, 2015
Everything I expected.
on December 27, 2010
I have a small Pomeranian. She LOVED all the toys in this stocking. Super durable and high quality toys. The squeakers in the toys are really loud! Very fun dog toys for the money!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.