Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on January 20, 2013
These collars are truly beautiful, but the elastic of the band did not last a week. Within days of normal wear (we did take the collars off at night when we put them in their crates for bed time), the elastic had streched out and instead of nice fitting the collars were loose and dangling. That would have been a danger and at that point the dogs could have gotten them caught on something. We bought two of them, one Small and X-Small. Our dogs are not rough and just wore the collars, never scratched at the collars or snagged them on anything that would distort the shape. Will not buy this type of collar again.
on December 18, 2012
I got this for my small cat (6lb) to wear around Christmas. It wouldn't fit on larger cats without being too tight, so be advised. It's pretty, but the rhinestones started falling out after about a week. The settings, then, started snagging on everything, including her. I could tell she was irritated, so I had to take it off.
on January 11, 2013
I guess for the price I shouldn't have expected much but I was suprised that there was so elastic. This is less like a collar and more like a necklace.
on March 3, 2013
This looked really cute on my tiny chi for the holidays. It is not very durable she broke it third time I put it on. Cheap so no big deal! Was really cute while it lasted!
on November 9, 2012
I'm giving this as a gift. I bought two for my dogs and they were so cute, I bought two more for my girlfriend's babies. She is going to love them.
on December 13, 2012
i have a toy fox terrier and she looks so cute! it really shines nice too only thing is , it is a show collar only you need a reg. collar to attach their leash too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.