Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 259 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 314 reviews
on December 2, 2014
I just received this little toy. It is so adorable I seriously would like to buy another one. I'm not sure if mine was made poorly but my 10 pound chihuahua seriously destroyed it in 5minutes!! Usually she takes longer with other toys but this one she destroyed took all the fluff out and left it on the floor dead. In FIVE MINUTES!!!! Very disappointing
review image
TOP 100 REVIEWERon January 13, 2016
I have purchased about 30 of these Kyjen hedgehogs in various sizes over the years, and they are still the favorite toy for all my dogs. The small ones are good for playing fetch, the large ones are just the right size for disemboweling, and the jumbo size (bigger than a football) is great for playing tug-of-war. I got this "girly" hog and intended to save it for Christmas---when I accidentally opened the Amazon box in front of them, they leapt up, snatched it, and ran away with the poor hedgehog grunting and squeaking!

True, a tough chewer can rip these hogs up and get to the squeaky guts, but I take them away at that point and patch them up for another go. The pink toes on this feminine hedgehog get ripped off pretty much right away. Once they start to be more "patch" than "hedgehog," it's time to order again. And if you have a very playful dog as opposed to a prey-driven beast, this toy should last a long while.
on May 1, 2017
Normally these little squeekers last a couple of days. This one lasted 5 minutes. My little dog had it chewed up before I heard it squeak one time even. Super cute, but my dog has already destroyed it and walked away. Not worth even $1 in my mind.
Enthusiast: Petson January 25, 2014
I bought this for our dachshund, who's a little pudgy... It's been a freezing cold winter and he does not want to go for walks for exercise, so I've buying him some new toys hoping he'll chase them around.. He's enjoys playing with the hedgehog and chews on it quite a bit. It's holding up well.. When he's on his back with his short little legs in the air, and I lay the hedgehog next to him on it's back, they kind of resemble each other.. We probably enjoy the humor of how cute the toy is a lot more than he does.
on December 30, 2015
My pups absolutely loved this toy. I have two smaller dogs, so finding plush toys that they are able to carry is often challenging. Both of my dogs loved these "babies" The squeaker lasted much longer than other toys I have purchased. Although, one of my pups eventually popped the squeaker. My other dog kept trying to rip the feet off, but somehow he was not able to succeed and finally quit. I would suggest cutting off the string on the top of the toy, could be a choking hazard if they are able to remove it them selves.
on May 18, 2016
I bought this for my dog as a Christmas present after he survived a porcupine quilling. I know, I know, hedgehogs are not porcupines, but this was the closest I could find on short notice. He loves this stupid little toy, clearly not associating it whatsoever with his near-death experience. My dad's dog already chewed off the painted pink "fingernails" on this thing but it has otherwise held up to lots of playing.
on June 15, 2017
This Hedgehog is a real doll. CoCo just loves her.
on November 24, 2012
I have a small and a medium dog. The small guy just loves to squeak this little hedgehog and the medium pup thinks its her baby. She is very gentle with it unless the little guy tries to take it from her then she will stop at nothing to get it back. We have a few other Kyjen doggy toys and we don't really buy anything else now. The price is right, the quality is good and the dogs love them.
on February 3, 2013
When I saw this, I just had to order one for my Shiba Inu puppy. It fast became one of her favorite toys! It really is made well and it's so darn cute! The only thing I would change on it is to not have the little pink feet sewn on. She has almost chewed them off. It's nice that they are very small feet. All else seems to be chew proof.
on August 18, 2017
My Yorkie loves them. We have Harley, Homer and Penney Penney Penney (Hedgehog Girl).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.