Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2013
This is the incredibly amazing and ultimately last season of Kyle XY which is total bulls***. This is one of the best TV shows ABC Family has ever developed with one of the most believable and beautiful casts of all time. If you have any interest in adventure, mystery, action, suspense, or science-fiction, this show is for you! I typically don't even like science fiction yet Kyle XY had me HOOKED! Pick up Seasons 1 - 3 and once you've fallen in love, we all need to ban together and head to ABC's headquarters! WE WANT KYLE XY BACK!
on December 9, 2016
Must own to complete series.
on May 26, 2016
i received the dvds in very good condition and it plays very good.
on November 10, 2010
Like T. Adlam, I have all the same feelings, except I deliberately purchased the DVD thinking the last and final closing episode was on there. I watched the whole series all over again from the beginning to the end (1,2,3) to remember anything I forgot, to be prepared for this great ending...
Gag me with a Tyranasaurus Rex, it was like being on my second honeymoon and having my husband say, "I'm done, you can finish it up from here". (!!@?#)

They should at least have one two hour long "movie", but if all they are going to do is put Jessi and Kyle together I'm not excited at all. Amanda and Kyle were the perfect innocent couple, aside from his ignorance on how to stack his priorities in personal and family relationships. And "mom" on the other hand, instead of teaching him this matter, is all wound up in 'gay rights'.
As a psychologist #1, she is NOT ALLOWED by law to interject suggestions on how she thinks people should run their lives morally, that is a legal taboo. She is only allowed to build on the person's own moral structure (Christian, Jew etc.), allowing them to make up their own mind. It is wrong and misleading to portray her profession the way it was.

#2, she should be teaching moral and relationship/responsibility priorities. This is something all people should learn while they are young, instead of always choosing based on their current feelings with no commitment of any sort. You don't get married one day and run off and sleep with your secretary the next, and come back home again. He experienced this the wrong way enough times that if MOM really WAS a psych, she should have jumped in right away and let him know "Houston, we have a problem". If your going to inject the power of suggestion into the children watching the show, in that respect it was horrible.

Other than Mom's professional inability to do her job, her one sided brainwashing and the show having a cliff and jagged rock ending, I really loved the show.
on April 16, 2014
I love the Kyle XY series. The great thing about them is that you can watch them over and over. The stories are very interesting and they do such a good job filming them. They are so very believable.
on January 12, 2013
My daughter stumbled upon this series an immediately fell in love with it. She became addicted and wanted the three season set for Christmas. She has been watching it non-stop. I have to admit I've been caught up in it too.
on January 11, 2014
saw the original series on TV years ago and enjoyed it. Not a big action series but it does have a lot of good moral lessons, something lacking in most of the current TV shows. still not over done or preachy
on October 1, 2014
please bring back kyle...this show ended way to soon!! not at all fair!
on July 20, 2013
This is a great show that the entire family will enjoy. It is not just geared for tweens & teens. My husband and I don't have children and totally enjoyed it when it was shown on TV. We were very disappointed when it was cancelled.
on October 19, 2015
too bad this series was cut short, acting and plots just kept getting better