Kyosho 33203B FW-06 Porsche 911 GT3 Nitro RC Car Ready Set - "RTR" (1:10 Scale)
|Price:||$407.81 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Fully-assembled chassis is powered by the GXR15 engine and features a proven shaft-driven 4WD and 2-speed transmission. Also includes powerful digital servos.
- Rear hubs and lower suspension arms used by the World Champion V-ONE RRR provide incredible setting options and high mechanical grip.
- Aluminum oil-filled shocks feature threaded spring pre-load adjusters for instant and precise adjustment.
- The included 2-speed automatic transmission is exceptionally durable and consistent, and makes effective use of the engine's power band.
- Comes factory assembled. Model engine fuel, some alkaline batteries, and so minor preparation are all that's needed before you're burning some nitro!!
Frequently bought together
Compare to similar items
This item Kyosho 33203B FW-06 Porsche 911 GT3 Nitro RC Car Ready Set - "RTR" (1:10 Scale)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$29.95||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Recreation Distributors||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Give5ToCancer||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 15 x 4 in||10 x 15.75 x 6.5 in||8 x 15 x 4 in||8 x 14.25 x 4.5 in||15.1 x 21.5 x 9.8 in||8 x 15 x 4 in|
|Power Source||—||battery||battery||battery||nitro gas powered, battery||manual|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The FW-06 is an evolution of the legendary Kyosho FW-05RR shaft-driven competition car, combined with elements of the IFMAR World Champion Kyosho V-One RRR. It comes in a ready-to-run package, but don’t let the “RTR” pedigree fool you. This is one of the most well-equipped, heavily tested, best performing, ready-to-run nitro RC cars on the planet. In spite of its considerable qualifications as a racecar, the FW-06 is also the perfect introduction to GP touring cars. It features a rugged, low-maintenance shaft-driven 4WD system that was developed to endure the rigors of World Championship competition. It’s complete with a Syncro KT231P 2.4 GHz radio system that doesn’t require and need to manage radio frequencies. The powerful and reliable GXR15 engine starts easily, tunes even easier, and puts out excellent, dynamic power. The FW-06 features a clutch-type automatic shifting mechanism in its two-speed transmission, which delivers smooth, reliable and consistent shifts time after time, after time. A shaft-drive system is included with a rear gear differential, and a front differential that is “locked” to operate in the same manner as a solid front axle. The differentials can be “tuned” using optional diff fluids and the front diff can be converted to a gear diff (like the rear). The radio gear is protected in a very low profile radio box, and an adjustable servo-saver assembly can be tightened for use with high-performance aftermarket servos. Machined aluminum shocks with threaded spring pre-load adjusters are oil-filled to handle the bumps in the road. Last and most important are the scale, officially licensed, factory approved body choices available on the FW-06. The Audi R8, Porsche 911 GT3, and the venerable Corvette C6R (the most dominant car in the history of Le Mans GT1 racing history), are the choices available. These three cars are legendary in their various racing disciplines and they’re fitting for a car with the pedigree of the Kyosho FW-06.