Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Kyosho Inferno Neo 2.0 RC Nitro Buggy (1:8 Scale), Red
- Factory-assembled RC nitro car with painted and mounted body
- Inferno performance in a Readyset. Also great for beginners.
- Just add fuel and AA batteries and you're ready to run!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Crowned World Champion a record 8 times, the legendary Inferno DNA runs through the core of the next evolution in the Inferno NEO Readyset. Features including the front and rear shock stays of the MP777 provide rigidity and strength with precision off set to produce excellent traction, even over the rough surfaces. Combined with big bore shocks equipped with dial-adjustable tension, the effective damping force delivers sure-footed stability and easy control for beginners with the sharper response required by serious racers. In addition, universal swing shafts on the front provide extra reliability under severe racing conditions, when it’s needed most. A new aerodynamic cab forward body design produces stable posture through the air and reinforces its competitive edge with frontal down force. With the proven KE21R engine (based on the KE25) installed, the machine thrives on the ideal balance of power, torque and stability. Fitted with recoil starter, the 21-class engine is fast and simple to start too. The Readyset is equipped with the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P R/C system and KS4031-06W servos. Multiple setting points hold fast to deliver effective performance that can be relied upon under the pressure of hard racing. With two color variations to choose from, the Inferno NEO 2.0 provides the best 1/8 off-road buggy experience from all angles.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did the sync procedure and is like not recognizing the remote control...looks like is dead...hate it.
Now the unique way is to send back the whole thing, I don't wanna , but there no rep o vendor details to get in contact...SUCKS!!
After post the text above , I decide to open the remote control unit my self and guess what?
Despite the “QC approval” stamp I found the cable that connect the battery module was disconnected , see photos, unbelievable!!
How is this possible?