- Series: Royal Institute of International Affairs
- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: Royal Institute for International Affairs/Chatham House (July 23, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1853835811
- ISBN-13: 978-1853835810
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#15,707,228 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5111 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Environmental > Pollution
- #5452 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > State
- #9565 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Environmental Policy
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Kyoto Protocol: A Guide and Assessment Hardcover – July 23, 1999
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Michael Grubb is an associate fellow in the Sustainable Development Programme at Chatham House and a visiting professor in Climate Change and Energy Policy at Imperial College, London. Christiaan Vrolijk is a research fellow in the Energy and Environment Programme at the Royal Institute of International Affairs. Duncan Brack is head of the Energy and Environment Programme at the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more