2 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
LÍLLÉbaby Complete All Seasons Six-Position 360° Ergonomic Baby and Child Carrier, Charcoal/Silver
- Six Positions: The LÍLLÉbaby Complete All Seasons baby carrier features 6 ergonomic carry styles for 360-degree babywearing. Zip-down front gives control over your child’s temperature by revealing our breathable mesh
- Versatile Carrying: LÍLLÉbaby Complete Baby Carrier provides comfort and support for all with two-way straps for front or backpack-style carrying, large storage pocket, removable sleeping hood and extendable torso
- Hands-Free Comfort: When on-the-go, LÍLLÉbaby's baby carriers and toddler carriers let you hold your child in comfort and style. Adjustable side panels widen and narrow the seat for comfortable hip positioning
- Natural Bond: LÍLLÉbaby makes baby products that bring functional style to parents. We want parents to be able to keep baby close while building a natural bond with comfortable baby carriers and slings
- For LÍLLÉbaby innovation is always top of mind. We won’t rest until every caretaker has access to the best babywearing solutions, allowing families to keep comfort, closeness, and independence in balance
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LÍLLÉbaby Complete All Seasons Baby Carrier
Use the Complete All Seasons Baby Carrier year-round. Just zip down the air panel to reveal cool, BREATHABLE, 3D mesh or close it up for warmth.
This top-rated baby carrier includes EVERYTHING:
- Six ways to carry your baby
- Unique lumbar support
- Sleeping hood for support & sun protection
- Zippered pocket
- Dual adjustable straps for easier breastfeeding
- Generous padding and more
Putting Your Baby’s Safety and Your Comfort First. Safe for baby’s hips and acknowledged as a HIP HEALTHY carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. This baby carrier has adjustable seat and leg openings facilitates proper hip support, frog-leg seating, and curved C-spine position. Adjustable back panel grows with your child and provides support for baby’s neck and head. Endlessly adjustable straps and waist belt for a completely customized fit form petite to tall parents and makes for an exceptionally comfortable child carrier. Straps have dual adjustments and allows for both H-style or X-style.
Winner of “Most Comfortable Carrier” by prestigious Cribsie Awards. Luxury, functionality, and style. This is babywearing at its best!
LÍLLÉbaby Complete All Seasons Baby Carrier Key Features
DESIGNED BY PARENTS, FOR PARENTS. The Complete All Seasons Baby Carrier by LÍLLÉbaby.
We know what works, because we've been there.
With a never-ending focus on innovation, comfort, and style, we create products that are so personal and so inventive that parents everywhere are empowered to take on whatever life throws at them. LÍLLÉbaby has always been on the cutting edge of babywearing technology, creating new, innovative carrying solutions to fit every family’s way of life.
No matter where life takes you, LÍLLÉbaby has you covered.
ERGONOMIC AND HIP- HEALTHY
The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has evaluated the COMPLETE as a hip healthy carrier for all babies. The adjustable seat keeps baby's hips and legs in a comfortable "M" poistion that promotes proper hip development at all ages and stages.
READY TO USE - IT'S COMPLETE
Without the hassle of an infant insert, the COMPLETE is ready to use with your little one from birth. The streamlined and thoughtful design provides ideal support & comfort for your little one every step of the way (7-45 lbs).
PRICELESS LUMBAR SUPPORT
LILLEbaby's baby carriers offer superior comfort thanks to the unique lumbar support. This included accessory provides stability, relieves lower back pressure & allows baby's weight to be evenly distributed for a more comfy ride.
|Weight 7lb-45lb (3.2kg-20kg)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Unique Feature||Temperature-control panel: zips up for warmth or down for cool, breathable, 3D mesh.||Made with cool, breathable, 3D mesh.||Sturdy and durable cotton canvas.||Stylish and super soft microfiber with cozy faux suede lining.||100% Organic Sturdy and durable cotton canvas.|
|Exterior Fabric||100% Cotton||3D Mesh||100% Cotton||Microfiber||100% Organic Cotton|
|Lining Fabric||3D Mesh||3D Mesh||100% Sateen Cotton||Faux Suede Microfiber||100% Organic Sateen Cotton|
|Use without infant insert||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Face Forward Carrying||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|2-way Adjustable Neck-Support||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Number of Carrying Positions||6||6||6||6||6|
Compare with similar items
Infantino Flip 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier, Grey
LÍLLÉbaby Complete Airflow Six-Position Baby Carrier, Black
LÍLLÉbaby The Complete Original SIX-Position 360° Ergonomic Baby & Child Carrier, Stone- Cotton Baby Carrier, Comfortable and Ergonomic, Multi-Position Carrying for Infants Babies Toddlers
Ergobaby Carrier, Omni 360 All Carry Positions Baby Carrier with Cool Air Mesh, Oxford Blue
LÍLLÉbaby Complete Embossed Luxe SIX-Position 360° Ergonomic Baby & Child Carrier, Citrus
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||LILLEbaby||Amazon.com||LILLEbaby||LILLEbaby||Amazon.com||Real Deal sales|
|Item Dimensions||14.00 x 4.00 x 11.00 inches||10.20 x 10.20 x 4.30 inches||14.00 x 4.00 x 11.00 inches||14.00 x 4.00 x 11.00 inches||6.18 x 9.13 x 10.43 inches||14.00 x 4.00 x 11.00 inches|
|Item Weight||1.60 lbs||1.30 lbs||2.25 lbs||2.00 lbs||1.70 lbs||2.50 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||45.00 lbs||32.00 lbs||45.00 lbs||45.00 lbs||—||45.00 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||7.00 lbs||8.00 lbs||7.00 lbs||7.00 lbs||7.00 lbs||7.00 lbs|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
New costumers, take this into account when you decide to purchase this.
1. It is complete and no extra parts like an uncomfortable insert are needed like with the Ergo.
2. 6 different positions is amazing- from baby to big is wonderful. The Original Ergo doesn't allow for forward facing- this does and is great. The infantino does, but is horrible on comfort.
3. It is breathable- and the option to make it more breathable with the front panel unzipped is great. I live in Georgia so humidity and heat were a big concern. This is not a sweat box like the ergo.
4. The lumbar pad is such a great added piece- it truly helped my back from my messed up epidural. Not any other carrier I went through had this nice padded piece. It really absorbs the weight. I really think all of the padding is much better than any of the others I have tried. It is truly comfortable to wear.
5. The re-positional seat is great to adjust for baby- no other carrier I had does this.
6. It is incredibly easy to put on. In just a few clicks I can have baby in and be ready to go- facing in or out are both comfortable.
7. It is very user friendly for first time moms. I like that I can wear it back pack straps or regular, how I can easily adjust the baby from front to inward facing while wearing baby, and it is really comfortable. My baby loves this carrier! He falls asleep in it all the time.
8. This carrier is lightweight and gets the job done.
9. The colors are great and not overbearing
10. The hood is Great! Love to use it to keep baby asleep
11. 6 positions- including newborn- comfortable for mom/or dad and baby, stylish- and designed with the wearer in mind- completely and perfectly worth every penny!
The only con I would say is that it advertises that you can breastfeed in it- but this complete seasons doesn't have much/any side boob coverage. I dont mind that because everything else- as far as comfort and versatility trump that minor detail. Trust me when I say- buy this carrier and not any other. You will not be disappointed.
I had an Ergo baby carrier (that I absolutely LOVED) which I got rid of in favor of the Lillebaby because I liked the idea of being able to carry the baby front-facing, narrowing the seat so younger infants could sit comfortably in it without an insert, the lumbar support, and the zip down mesh back so there was more airflow, but still maintaining the form that I loved so much about my Ergo carrier. Basically, I liked the idea of a carrier very similar to the Ergo in structure but with more options than the Ergo offered.
When I received the carrier, I liked it a lot. It was exactly what I thought it would be- very similar to the ergo in form (comfortable!) but with more options...and then we used it on a few hikes in Colorado carrying my 18 month old daughter.
I'm not sure if it was just a defect in my carrier or if it's the way that all the carriers are constructed, but the area on the corners of the seat where the thighs fall was stitched in such a way that there was a very sharp corner. Despite the fact that she was wearing pants, my daughter screamed for most of the hike before we realized that the carrier was jabbing into her legs and were able to stuff a jacket under her legs for padding.
In addition, the neck support piece that is supposed to snap down when it's not in use kept unsnapping and flipping up/flopping around.
If it were not for the carrier jabbing into my daughters legs, I would have kept the carrier because, again, I liked the idea of it. But when you simply can't carry your child in the carrier because it's hurting them... well, then it's pointless.
Additionally, the customer service at Lillebaby is lacking. Over a period of 3-4 months, I emailed them about 2 separate issues (one was just a question about registering the carrier) and never received a reply in either case. Very disappointing.
Top international reviews
I have a very bad lower back with injuries. We were using another cheaper type of carrier, Bjorn, which wasn't bad on me but wasn't very comfortable for my little baby son.
A friend of mine had this and soon after I got this myself when he was around 2 months old.
The back support is impressive. I fell majority of the weight goes into the hip rather than any other part of my body.
The shoulder straps are very comfortable and so well padded. Because most of the weight is in my hip I feel my shoulders are only supporting and not carrying.
I use the straps always in a cross position. It took me a short while to learn how to do it by myself. Easy!
The baby is very well protected and stable. And very close to my chin.
It has a cool strappy (with a button) system at the bottom so not to need an insert for newborns.
It has a hood which can be buttoned up on each shoulder. This gives protection to the baby and also helps him to sleep.
The secure mechanisms are super! They all have a safety system in case they open.
I'm very very happy with this. The price is very fair for such an amazing piece of kit.
Hope this helps
18/08/18 I would like to give an update on this amazing carrier. Our little boy is now 10 months old and a big boy of over 10kg. I have used this carrier everyday since he was born. I don't feel any problems on my back and can carry him easily. This has been fantastic I wish I did this with my other children and my baby is a very content and happy little boy. He goes to sleep in the carrier and I just put him down without any problems. It really does make a difference. I have washed it a few times and just put it in the tumble dryer. It dries quickly and keeps its shape. I would highly recommend this product.
First off it's a beautiful sling and very well made. It came packaged well in a box that wasn't too large. However it just didn't fit the way I wanted it to. I intended to hold my son facing outwards as he loves to look around when we go out butbit just wasn't possible. Holding him in the generic position of him facing me was no problem but once I turned him around it became quite strange and he looked like a crab. He would scream when I would try him in it so I just knew it'd never work but I persevered because I wanted to it to work but once I placed him in he just looked so uncomfortable. I don't know if I wasn't doing it right but as I followed the instructions I'm quite sure I was.
All in all, it nicely made but it just wasn't right for my son. The refund process was great too.
Up to 15kg).
I find it quite easy to put on on my own (having said that I've only worn it in the parent-facing front position so far). It's a bit of an investment but so far I feel like it's really worth it, especially as it's supposed to last to age 3 or 4!
I'd say the only downside is it's a bit bulky when you're not wearing it and there seem to be straps akimbo, but it's a small price to pay for the comfort that the padding provides.