Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on December 17, 2012
This DLC bundle adds a few cases (and items) to the original LA Noire game for the PC. The original game is so much fun, so detailed, that it has proven irresistible. I have played numerous cases over and over, so the fact that I could add a few more was a wonderful discovery. If you get the original, I'd recommend going ahead and adding this to it. Well worth the time and money.
on August 12, 2017
Does everything it says it does.
on October 24, 2013
cant really say I don't like it as I cant play it. incompatible with windows 8. have tried every patch available as well as online support all to no avail. This obviously is NO FAULT OF AMAZON
on June 14, 2013
This bundle doesnt work with the steam version of L.A. Noire which I purchased at the same time. Since they were promoted together I figured they would work together.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2012
I bought the game for only 5 dollars. The DLC costs more than the game itself! However, it is still cheaper than buying the complete version. The game runs fine after a few tweakings. PC graphic is better than xBox version.
The other reviewer complains the DLC bundle requires the original game to work. It should be self-explanatory since it is a DLC. I can't imagine any gamers will just buy the DLC without the game.
on May 31, 2012
I downloaded the game and had no luck getting it to run on Windows 7. Luckily I keep a partition on all my hard drives with Windows XP Pro and LA Noire worked like a charm on XP. Having a fast computer with a top level NVidia Graphics card I can run the game at max filtering and FSAA. The game graphics are wonderful and it's fun to be back in 1947 Los Angeles as I am a fan of the Film Noir Genre. The only thing I am missing is the street signs however the game map is quick to bring up to see where you are.

And now a word about Amazon and their digital downloads. I love Amazon and the digital download is a GREAT IDEA! I recommend this game to all just remember you may have difficulty running it on Windows 7. If you do have issues and get it to work please post the solution here in a review. Cheers
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2014
I paid for this code and it never worked on Valve Software's STEAM application.

Buyer beware above ^ and only purchase if you had bought the stand-alone PC version.

**Peace
on May 31, 2012
I couldn't get this to work with my Steam copy. Ended up having to buy it there. Beware. The cases seem to be of equal quality to the original ones (not that they are /new/ - they were just marketed as DLC).
on June 6, 2012
L.A. Noire [Download]I have not been able to put it on my computer using it out of the box ,Downloading it 3 or 4 times or using it from Steam power.It just wont download or if stopped it wont start up again . It is probably the worst game I have ever tried to down load .I know it is long over 13Gb. I am still wondering if I will ever get to play the game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.