Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on June 26, 2017
I originally ordered my normal size 11, only to find that they were extremely tight...for some reason didn't want to believe the other reviewers who stated that they ran small....well guess what....THEY WERE RIGHT!!!!!!...next ordered 11.5 and 12, and wound up returning the 11.5s and keeping the 12s, so the lesson here is to order a full size larger than normal for a good fit. Beyond that the slippers are excellent quality, easy on/off, and the leather soles are the ultimate in "non-marring" footwear. Recently spend a lot of time visiting a wonderful girl who has engineered hardwood floors, and it seems that they are easily scuffed with any kind of rubber sole...these soft leather soles are the answer. Well done!
on November 26, 2013
My husband fancy this house slippers, actually, its his 2 nd pair in a last few years. He also tried "admiral" edition and came to conclusion, that, this one is a best for him. We also try scuffs ,but he doesn't like backless shoes of any kind. On our opinion - this shoes true to its size ,but be careful to choose right width ,do not presume that it would stretch ( as it would, but just a little ,not enough to became a another dimension). Fit like a glove ,butter soft ,great inside - very durable ,leather soles would take some abuse - but its a leather - if get wet, get dry before wearing again. He also tried the "radio thyme " - he wasn't satisfied with inside as much as this one . Definitely recommend to buy ,great as present ,and if anything - return work very fast - but have limited time .One of the best slippers ever - make my honey feet happy !!!!
on December 8, 2017
My father previously had a pair of these and wanted the same ones again. They are a little less well made than before and run smaller. Normally he is 13.5 D/E or Medium width and when we got 14M, he couldn't get them on without help so we returned them and ordered 143E from here. They had just enough room for him to get his foot in if it's in the morning and they are slowly loosening up but if he has socks on that are not super thin or it's later in the day when his feet had any swelling he just barely gets them on.
on August 13, 2011
Let's face it: it's HARD to find good slippers, especially for guys. Sheepskin linings can be too heavy; some slippers are too "shoe-like" and rigid to be comfortable, and others are just not sturdy enough for heavy, day-in-day-out wear.

We first found these slippers years ago, and have re-ordered them ever since. They are the perfect men's slipper: comfortable, easy slip-on/slip off, simple but elegant design, not to fussy, but with nice detailing. The leather is soft and has a matte finish. They are good for all kinds of weather, neither too warm for summer or too skimpy for cool weather. They last a couple years on daily, hard-wearing, indoor-only use. Every once in a while we have a scare that they won't be made anymore and stock up on them. Hopefully they'll be around for a long time.
on August 23, 2017
Usually 11.5 3E is the right size. I think these were European sized as I could not get into either left or right slipper. Normally my left foot has no problem, the right foot is swollen and can be a problem.

Quality is good, though it would be better to have a rubber sole in lieu of the leather.

I ended up returning them using the great Amazon return program.
on October 9, 2017
I have purchased these slippers before from Amazon. They, or an approximation, are virtually impossible to locate elsewhere anymore. The one complaint I have experienced, and have read here, is that the front of the insole comes unglued after a period of use. That reduces my rated by a full star.

Comfortable, good quality leather, attractive looking.

Also, it is too bad that, while I have been watching the price of this item for many months -- it is not an inexpensive slipper -- just a few days after I received my order the price went down $10. Some better department stores, yes a few still exist, would either have notified a customer of a sale in advance, or offered some adjustment. I suppose we Amazoners simple have to accept that we are dealing with a commodities market, run by the quants. (Thus, Amazon Food...)

3 1/2 stars.
on May 22, 2017
Got these for my husband for Christmas and he says they are one of the best gifts he's ever gotten. He has disliked most slippers because they are too hot or get too ratty looking so soon. These are perfect. They are comfortable, fit great and wear very well. The bottoms are smooth, so potentially they could be slippery, but he hasn't had a problem.
on June 29, 2016
I presently have medium width LB Evans slippers but they are a bit tight so I ordered the new model in EEE width. However, the new slippers were even tighter than the old ones so I had to return them. A shame as I really liked them. The Chinese manufacturer obviously has poor quality control over sizing.
on September 6, 2017
Slightly small at the toe, however after a few days wear it seems to be fitting better. The rest of the shoes fits ok... I purchased the shoe slightly larger (size 11.5 vs 11) based on other reviews, and I'm glad I did.

The slipper is smooth on the bottom but so far there have been no surface slip issues. They appear nice looking but I am not sure how they will wear... Time will tell.
on November 11, 2016
The sizing of this slipper is not consistent. My husband has had a pr of size 81/2 for about 10 yrs--it was time for a new pair. I first ordered a size 81/2--to tight. Then ordered a size 9--way too big. These are great slippers if you can get a pair that fit! I'm pretty sure that the 81/2 would not have stretched enough to be a comfortable fit. Something has happened in the factory that makes these. Quality control is not the same.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.