|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$26.97 - $50.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Comfortable, all-purpose slipper-moc.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Comfortable, all-purpose slipper-moc. Soft suede uppers. Easy slip-on style. Man-made lining. Padded footbed for added comfort. Flexible Indoor/Outdoor sole for easy walking. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 in Weight: 11 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width EEE. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Stay warm and comfortable with Yukon from L.B. Evans. The supple suede construction features a moc-stitched toe and boat-style laces. The terry cloth lining and memory foam insole deliver soft support, while the rubber outsole is substantial enough for outdoor use.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000FIY9XQ
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 1132
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I have worn size 10 EEE most of my adult life. Normally, I can rely on ordering
shoes at 10 EEE and shoes will fit comfortably. These felt tight in the toes,
e.g. they felt much too short. I considered ordering a slipper at 11 EEE. Note
that if I had the option of ordering at 10.5 EEE I would have taken it.However,
Amazon does not offer these slippers in half sizes, so I would be
forced to order a 11 EEE which I felt would likely be too large. So I ended up
requesting a refund which Amazon provided with no hassle.
Originally gave this Slipper a 5 star however after a short time of owning these pups they are coming apart at the toe of the slipper. It appears there was very little material from the lace/stitch hole to the edge of the material. Wear 8 1/2, purchased a 9, good fit, just not the quality it appeared to be.