|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.99 - $59.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Comfortable, all-purpose slipper-moc.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Comfortable, all-purpose slipper-moc. Soft suede uppers. Easy slip-on style. Man-made lining. Padded footbed for added comfort. Flexible Indoor/Outdoor sole for easy walking. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 in Weight: 11 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width EEE. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Stay warm and comfortable with Yukon from L.B. Evans. The supple suede construction features a moc-stitched toe and boat-style laces. The terry cloth lining and memory foam insole deliver soft support, while the rubber outsole is substantial enough for outdoor use.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000FIY9XQ
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 1132
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Detail: I picked these over the cheaper ones out there, I buy stuff to last. If you have big or wide feet, order accordingly. These took a day or two to loosen up. Rubber bottom, "Moccasin" look. Not supper thick, order a size up and wear thick socks if you're looking for heavy duty cold floors.
I would wear them constantly if I could get away with it-don't really mesh with evening wear! My only complaint, and this holds true for any suede or pseudo suede product is that they do get dirty yet, unless seriously stained, you can clean them up fairly well.