In 1804, T. & A. Evans (Thomas and Amos) were running a small shoe business connected with a general store in the town of South Reading. There was no shoe factory as we know it today, just a small shop where Thomas and Amos cut the leather for their shoes. The actual shoe making was farmed out among the people of the town, while Thomas and Amos supplied them with uppers, soles, counters and heels to be assembled into shoes. All shoes were sewed by hand whenever the shoemaker-farmers could spare the time. Today L.B. Evans is owned and operated as a division of Daniel Green Enterprises. Many of the traditional gentleman's slipper styles are still part of the line, but the business has grown to include new updated classics, premium products including elk and deer, and an array or rugged, warm outdoor styles. Daniel Green Enterprises remains committed to the quality and comfort guarantee that the Evans brothers established over 200 years ago.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B005F2OHSO
- Item model number: Atlin
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: