Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,021 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,066 reviews
on July 22, 2016
This is a very comfortable and handsome casual shoe. The fit is perfect and the quality is simply much better than I expected. I purchased a second pair for use at our summer home after the initial trial. The leather is quite soft, yet maintains its shape. One cannot argue with the price as well...a fine bargain, to say the least.
on March 20, 2017
These slippers are much smaller than the 10 EEE marked inside the slipper.
I have worn size 10 EEE most of my adult life. Normally, I can rely on ordering
shoes at 10 EEE and shoes will fit comfortably. These felt tight in the toes,
e.g. they felt much too short. I considered ordering a slipper at 11 EEE. Note
that if I had the option of ordering at 10.5 EEE I would have taken it.However,
Amazon does not offer these slippers in half sizes, so I would be
forced to order a 11 EEE which I felt would likely be too large. So I ended up
requesting a refund which Amazon provided with no hassle.
on August 11, 2017
My standard (usual) size: 9.5EE. This came as 10EEE, yet it was slightly too tight, both in length and width.
The construction looks very good. Cosmetic (subjective appearance): very good. Could not detect any defect. Timely delivery.
Would return for size larger, but since moccasins stretch, the item will be kept. Except for the tight size, strongly recommend this item.
Except for the tight fit, I would have given this item 5*.
Wore Day 3. As expected stretch of moccasins much greater than standard leather shoes. FIT IS NOW PERFECT. RATE: 5*
on March 31, 2016
I Purchased my L.B. Evans slippers October, 2015. I have worn them quite a bit around the house. Today I noticed that the slippers are splitting along the seam. I looked for a L.B. Evans website so that I could report the problem and hopefully get a replacement pair. But it appears that L.B Evans only sells through third parties. I attempted to return the slippers through Amazon, but the return policy only allowed for returns within 30 days. I do not feel that 5 months of wear is enough for these slippers. If L.B Evans would send me a new pair I would simply chalk the problem to a unusual defect.
review image
on June 12, 2017
Love these! I have had them about two months now, and no signs of wear or tear yet. I wear them around the house (and occasionally the yard) on a daily basis. Good quality and really nice looking. The best part is not only are they really comfortable, they don't make my feet sweat. When they do eventually need to be replaced, I will be re-ordring this same pair! These are literally the most comfortable, well fitting slippers I have owned.
on August 14, 2017
I want a return and refund for poor quality

My husband has had these slippers for 6 weeks and they are already coming apart and seams ripping apart. Again coming apart and ripping apart (clear enough) Absolutely disappointed in product. I want to return for a full refund but can't find an option to do so. They should last longer then 6 weeks...."........"........if could be less then 1 star would. I want a refund.
VINE VOICEon April 29, 2017
They were slightly large with no socks, were too tight with thicker pair of athletic socks, and were perfect with a pair of dress socks. So you need to decide how you want to wear them or if finances permit get them in two different widths. The length was correct for my size. I liked the look very much. They don't stretch much after several days wear.
on April 24, 2016
This is the only brand of slippers that we buy for my husband. He has large feet, size 16, so slippers are hard to find. They fit true to size. He wears these all day when he is at home, so they get a lot of wear. Every pair he has owned have lasted at least 8-12 months, if we took care of them better, they would last longer, I'm sure. They have good soles on them so he can wear them out to get the mail without having to change shoes. These are great slippers and I don't hesitate in recommending them to anyone.
on April 18, 2017
I use this mostly for short trips outside. (To the garbage can, mailbox etc.) The sole is more than adequate for that purpose. I had a few pairs of these and the last two seem to fit very tight in both length and width. They do stretch some, but I'll either buy a larger size or a different brand next time. They do wear well though.
on November 26, 2013
REVIEWS ARE RIGHT !! This is my second pair of Atlins, and they have changed from the first pair I bought about 3 years ago.
I wear an 8 slipper normally because I don't always wear socks. By the time of year I end up wearing socks and the slippers they are stretched out to about a size 8 1/2.
UPDATE: 3/10/17
I just received my new pair of Atlins. I had a Dark Brown for a couple years, and the soles lost their form. I stuck with a size 8, even though I wear an 8 1/2. Wore them for the whole day with socks and could tell by the end of the day they had stretched some.
You can always find these on Zappos.com, but if you do a good search, AMAZON HAS THE BEST PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.