BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 5, 2017
Hubby very pleased with them. Because he has wide feet, finding a good fitting pair has been somewhat difficult. These he is very happy with. We followed the fitting guide and it worked.
on February 9, 2016
unfortunately I cannot give a review as I am the victim of mail left. however, I first ordered a pair and based on several reviews that suggested to order the larger size as they tend to be tight in regular sizes I ordered the next size up. tried them out. to big to keep but really nice otherwise. so I sent them back for the right size but they were stolen from my stoop. from what I did experience I am considering ordering another pair just the same because these were just what I was looking for. i'll give them five stars because the slippers were that good. I just wished I had ordered the correct size to begin with.
on July 20, 2015
The build quality is high, but the fitment is all over the map! I wear an 11.5E shoe or sometimes a standard "12" if I can't find a wide width. I went thru 3 pairs of these slippers trying to find something close. First up was an 11E ... and these were MASSIVE on my feet; freakin' huge! I returned those and got a 10E... these were ridiculously tiny. I returned those and tried another 11E pair... which is what I'm stuck with now: stupidly wide across the arch and heel, too tight across the toes.
I really REALLY wish I had returned these too and just moved on to another brand, but it's too late for that...the box is gone. I suckered myself in to buying some upscale slippers that fit like crap...
on October 1, 2016
Bought these for my Dad who wears a 8.5 so picked up the 9 wide based on other reviews. The 9 was too small lengthwise for him especially at the end of the day but they seemed okay in the morning. Will order a 10 wide for him as he likes the style and quality but like may slippers these days they tend to run on the small side.
on May 27, 2017
Great product, I got it for a friend and was worried about the size but it fit great. I am very happy with it and will be getting me a pair also!
on July 23, 2017
They are ok to use around the house. was hoping that I could wear them outside. Rawhide tie on top come undone easily. Not real conformable to me will not buy again
on January 5, 2014
I buy moccasins every year and these are blowing away the competition! I bought the extra wide and they fit a big snug at first, but it was perfect because after a few days of use they broke in and are the most comfortable moccasins. These are more shoes than slippers, IMO and are good to wear on a daily basis. The sole seems to be holding up very well, providing plenty of support. My only complaint, which happens with all moccasins I've owned, is the laces... They are stiff and don't stay tied for very long.

**Update: These have pretty much fallen apart on me after a few months of use and I can no longer wear them. Bummer!
on July 9, 2014
The reason I like these slipper mocs. Is because the inside is nice soft cloth, Not flux fur (man made sheep skin fur).

I had been buying Minnetonka slipper Mocs for several years, The inside lining is flux fur, And my feet always smelled bad after wearing them for a while. The Mocs stink bad inside. I would wash them inside really well, put them in the sun to dry, But after wearing the Minnetonka a few times my feet would smell and the Mocs would stink again.

I purchased my first pair of these Hideaways about two years ago, they look very simular to the Minnetonka Mocs, But do not have the flux fur lining inside. Wearing the Hideaways inside and outside, they even got wet and never made my feet smell or stunk inside the shoe itself. This is my second pair and I am very please I was able to find Moc slippers that I could wear inside and outside without getting stinky feet.
on August 22, 2016
Fell apart after the first wash. Would not buy them again!
on January 26, 2014
It seems incredulous to me that good quality comfortable slippers can be so hard to find. First, I have normal feet. That is, all my life, I just buy size 10 or maybe 10.5 medium width and generally have no issues with fit of quality shoes.

I've been trying to buy some decent slippers for sometime now without success. This is no exception. As others have said, they run very small. I heeded the warnings and bought sz 11 which is a half to full size larger than I normally wear. They arrived and the fit is tight. I could probably break them in but, really? They are slippers!!

Next, and similar to another reviewer's experience, there is essentially no padding. While there is maybe an 1/8" of some soft foam under the lining, it immediately smashed down flat under my heal and it feels like you are standing directly on the hardwood floor. I guess if you only wear them on padded carpet, you could get buy but, what a joke!

Good luck. I certainly wouldn't recommend these at any price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.