Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,047 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,072 reviews
on February 2, 2017
Hello I ordered this pair at 12EEE but I wear a 11.5 EEE just for extra room
the construction is great and comfortable no issues with that just the shape of the shoe itself...
it is not wide at the toe it is wide at the middle of the shoe...
this is my old pair of slippers a regular size 12 (not EEE) next to the size 12EEE
and a pic of my foot next to the shoe :)
It is hard to find a China shoe to fit my wide feet
review image review image review image review image
on November 7, 2015
This review is just my initial reaction as I had to return them for a different size. I normally take a 10M shoe. BUT...over the years I have graduated to either a 10 1/2 WIDE or have even had to go to a 12 EEE! All depends on the crappy junk shoe and where it was made.
Shoes always run small...especially slippers. And these were no exception.
I ordered a 12 EEE since many reviewers said they run small. I was concerned about the EEE since I have a M foot but normally use a WIDE shoe. This was a EEE!
When I first tried the shoe, I was shocked to see that the width was a bit snug! A EEE was snug! The length was too large but that's my fault. I returned them and am awaiting the size 11EEE.
In all honesty, I am so tired of the way things are made today. In shoes, you never know what size to get.
The comfort of these slippers is very good and I will report back in about a month to update this review on the overall quality.
Update - Received the 11 EEE and am sad to say the although the length is good the EEE is a little snug. How a EEE is snug, when I am a M is beyond me. But again...Chineese junk!
on August 9, 2016
These are nice looking but run small, I usually wear a size 9 when I wear slippers without socks, so I ordered these in a size 9 and in my opinion fit more like a 8 1/2. I was very disappointed but my brother-in-law can wear them as he wears 8 1/2 - 9. But he even said they were slightly tight but thought with a little wear stretching in time would be alright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second pair now purchased for myself as the first pair I gave to my brother-in-law as they were too tight on my foot, but this pair is one size larger (size 10) which I can wear. One size larger made enough difference, but even then they seem long enough but a little tight height wise in the toe area, as they press down pretty firmly upon the top of my toes and on top of my foot, but I think in time as my foot settles into the foot bed they will be alright.
on February 14, 2012
I'm very particular about slippers. In early January, most department stores are sold out of any good slippers, so I took a flyer on these through Amazon. Un - be -- liev -- ably comfortable. A smile from my wife, an eager beagle waiving his tale, and these slippers: These are the things I look forward to most when I come home from a hard day's work. The kids are nice to see, too. Sometimes.
on March 18, 2017
Originally, I ordered my shoe size but found them too small for slippers, but perfect for shoes. After exchangeing for the next size (11wide), I found them to be perfect in fit for house shoes and extremely comfortable due to the sole material and the cushioned inner sole. I will definitely order additional pairs. There are the very best slippers I have ever worn in over 65 years.
on May 6, 2017
+ Looks good.
+ Good cushioning. Seem warm without need for socks.
- Cushioning negated by the hard sole when standing.
- Wide (3E) in the middle instead of the toes. Weird.
- Tight at the toes. Squeezed them until they felt tingly. It didn't hurt, it was just unpleasant.
+ Correct size, was the appropriate length.
Overall, I'm not sure if I like them, or not, yet. As with most new shoes, they seem to fit almost too exactly, making them comparably snug to my old shoes, so I'm hoping they stretch a little to the shape of my foot. As with most old shoes that have stretched and worn out until they are too loose, I'm afraid to send them back for a larger size that will become too loose too quickly with the same stretching.
on May 29, 2017
Couldn't ask for better!. I have had a serious edema problem in one of my feet, so I couldn't wear my regular shoes and, in fact, discovered that there are virtually no shoes on the planet wide enough to fit when the foot was at its largest. I got a pair of these and wear them constantly, not just around the house, but out and about as regular shoes. They've stood up to that use for months and show no significant wear. I've had vascular surgery that appears to be clearing up the edema so I should be going back to regular shoes outside of the home, so I'll retire these to service only as house shoes.

It is also worth noting that these slippers are comfortable, don't trap moisture near your foot, work well with or without socks, and have soles that supply a reasonable amount of grip without having an aggressive tread. Good product. Highly recommended.
on October 2, 2014
I work at home, so comfort is key to happiness... These slippers fit great and with the ties can be adjusted some for an even better fit.
I hemmed and hawed over the size since other reviews said they ran small... I have a large wide foot. but in the end, I looked at the chart on size vs inches, and chose the size I usually wear. Perfect!
Well, now that I have worn them just three months, they are tearing apart. The right foot is getting drafty. I was going to order another pair, but not now.
Sorry, the quality is just not there.
on June 5, 2014
I have worn many pairs of house shoes, and this is the best pair. I will keep your feet warm but not so warm that they are unwearable because you get hot or your feet start to sweat. Also the rubber sole holds up, and allows you to go outside in them. I have even worn them to run some quick errands and they have not had the smallest tear in the sole.
on May 26, 2017
I bought a pair of the Hideaway slippers, size 12 EEE 2 years ago and the fit was excellent and I've really enjoyed them. However, I just purchased another pair of the exact same slipper & size and it seems the design or the manufacturer has changed. The 12 EEE that I received from my most recent order is nowhere near the same width as the ones I'd previously purchased. (Frankly, just looking at it I knew it wasn't a EEE width, but that's how it was marked. It wasn't just incorrectly boxed, the label on the shoe said it was supposed to be a EEE width.) Thinking I may have gotten a mislabeled pair, I ordered another pair. Both new pairs of slippers were that same narrow fit and if you have a wide foot, these will most definitely not fit your foot. It's not a matter of the shoe stretching out either, when I compared the soles of my old slippers and the new ones, you can see the difference in width. It's disappointing really, as the older pair fit so well, I had been very happy with those.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.