Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him hggv216 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 863 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 14, 2012
I'm very particular about slippers. In early January, most department stores are sold out of any good slippers, so I took a flyer on these through Amazon. Un - be -- liev -- ably comfortable. A smile from my wife, an eager beagle waiving his tale, and these slippers: These are the things I look forward to most when I come home from a hard day's work. The kids are nice to see, too. Sometimes.
on June 5, 2011
Love wearing indoor moccasins around the house so when a pair that was given to me as a gift wore out, I went down to my local big box store to buy another pair...but all they had was regular widths and I needed a wide width. So shopped here at amazon and L. B. Evans offered this moccasin in 10 EEE, so I ordered it. Been wearing them for a month or so and they are very comfortable and fit well. The sole is a "rubbery" compound and appears very durable...almost an outdoor sole. I'm guessing the sides will wear out before the sole. The insides are not thickly padded but appear to be wearing well. Seems to be a good product. I am satisfied and would recommend them.
on December 7, 2011
These slippers are great; they're just what I needed, but they run a little small. I'd order a half size bigger next time.
on May 6, 2011
A great slipper, from someone who lives in his slippers. Comfy, correct width, excellent padding and liner and, because of Amazon, an excellent price.
on March 3, 2011
I normally wear a size 10.5 shoe. Ordered this in size 11 and they are too small. Hurt my feet when wearing socks. In addition, the cushioning in the sole has completely flattened out so that I "jar" when walking. These were just delivered on January 11 so are only about two months old and I will be throwing them out. Going back to Rockports for my next slipper.
on December 7, 2011
As expected like any other shoe a triple E rating isn't quite as wide as needed. An issue that I considered so I bought one size bigger. This was a gift for my pap, he is 73 years old and the non-slip sole is fantastic. It gives me a since of security when he gets up and walks around. Over all, great product and I would suggest it to anyone who-is looking for a great slipper with a hard sole. 5*
on January 5, 2013
I have had L B. Evans slippers before. and they fit and felt great and were long lasting. Love these slippers I just got today. My 62 yr old adult foot is 'shoe size' 10 1/2 EEE and these slippers at 12 EEE fit my foot length close to perfectly and walk around fine with no socks. I usually wear socks with slippers and with socks these will be perfect 100%. So very warm too. I ordered a full size and a half larger based on the reviews on Amazon . Glad I did. They are smallish-sized. Order accordingly. The sole is cross-hatched cut and grip great..tried them on the sidewalk and no slip. I like there is no fleece lining that gets matted down in a week or so. These look and feel like high quality footwear. The width is very ample but not loose on my feet. A single pair of ordinary crew socks should be perfect with these slippers. Frankly these look so much like fine casual footwear and have such substantial soles I could make it into any establishment fine here in Las Vegas and be within the dress code. So pleased. Ordered with Amazon Prime on a Friday next day $3.99 and got them on Saturday. Way COOL.
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 24, 2011
These Moccassins are high quality and comfortable. They look good and have the right amount of cushioining on the inside. The soles are sturdy enough to wear outside for an occasional trip to get the paper or the mail. Highly recommended.
on May 16, 2013
I bought these for my father for Christmas and 5 months later they are completely destroyed and barely wearable. We have never had slippers last this short, they usually last at minimum a year.
on January 15, 2016
Slippers looked good and would have been perfect if not for the fact they were way too large. I went by their instructions for fit. It did not look right to be a 13 when a 10 is my usual size...but I had to go by their instructions for fit. I actually did their measurements guide 3 times before I went ahead and ordered them (decided they must know sizing???)
They are sending me another pair of slippers, this time size 11 (I have no idea if they will fit, since i was afraid to go much smaller than the way they determined size the first time around) Plus i could not get the color i wanted when i reordered (not a big deal...but,,,)
I'll update and let you know...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.