Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 5, 2017
Hubby very pleased with them. Because he has wide feet, finding a good fitting pair has been somewhat difficult. These he is very happy with. We followed the fitting guide and it worked.
on November 30, 2017
I don't know why shoe manufactures simply will not give you an accurately sized product.
It is supposed to be an 8.5 E, but I'll wager that it is an 8.5 D.
It wasn't worth the effort to repackage and send back, so the local thrift store will get them.
on November 7, 2017
I take a 101/2 but these only come in full sizes. I ordered a size 11. So I had to add a insole inside the slipper for a better fit. Also the leather tie is useless as it is next to impossible to pull it tight to keep the slipper tighter on my foot. A shoe lace material like on a boot would have been better.
on November 30, 2017
First pair I bought at Belk's on sale for $25. Waited and waited for them to get more in but appeared to be a one time sale item. They lasted for approximately 3-4 years. Only thing that wore out was the inside. Bottom of shoes still in good shape with little wear. Good slipper to have when want to go outside.
on November 28, 2017
This is the second pair I bought. First pair lasted about 4 months then the sticking started to come out. They were comfortable and I had worn them hard. Thought I would give them another try. Second pair was only worn inside and not often. Sticking started coming apart after less than 3 weeks. Won't buy them again. For the cost I would expect them to last.
on November 6, 2017
I am a flip flop guy most of the year, but my feet freeze in the winter. These are the perfect cure and the soles are more than enough for trips to the mailbox.
on October 25, 2017
I am a 12 4E shoe and have been since being a kid. All my shoes I buy are extra wide or 4E. The length of this was good but the slipper was very loose all around
on July 20, 2015
The build quality is high, but the fitment is all over the map! I wear an 11.5E shoe or sometimes a standard "12" if I can't find a wide width. I went thru 3 pairs of these slippers trying to find something close. First up was an 11E ... and these were MASSIVE on my feet; freakin' huge! I returned those and got a 10E... these were ridiculously tiny. I returned those and tried another 11E pair... which is what I'm stuck with now: stupidly wide across the arch and heel, too tight across the toes.
I really REALLY wish I had returned these too and just moved on to another brand, but it's too late for that...the box is gone. I suckered myself in to buying some upscale slippers that fit like crap...
on October 1, 2016
Bought these for my Dad who wears a 8.5 so picked up the 9 wide based on other reviews. The 9 was too small lengthwise for him especially at the end of the day but they seemed okay in the morning. Will order a 10 wide for him as he likes the style and quality but like may slippers these days they tend to run on the small side.
on May 27, 2017
Great product, I got it for a friend and was worried about the size but it fit great. I am very happy with it and will be getting me a pair also!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.