Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 7, 2017
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. I wanted something with real leather that would hold up, look nice, and be comfortable. These looked like they would meet those criteria and I'm happy to say they did. The only reason I am taking away a star is because they tend to make his feet a bit sweaty after a few minutes of wearing them so they will pretty much only get wear during colder weather.
on February 19, 2016
I am lovin' these slippers!

I bought the first pair 22 months ago and totally abused them during that time but I'm STILL using them! My wife bought me a second pair for Valentine's Day this year and I'm thrilled!

I'm 63 years old and these are the very best slippers that I've ever owned in my life. The value is incredible. Still completely functional and totally comfy after all this time in spite of being used every day for pretty much any and everything.

I'm retired and wore the original pair only inside the house at first, but that didn't last long. Started wearing them to walk out to the truck. Then to do light chores outside. Then heavy chores. Then while using the garden tractor. And the weed wacker. And working on the truck. And the boat. And the list goes on! These are incredibly durable slippers! Even after 2 years of abuse, the original shell is still intact. The pile lining is still there and intact, albeit smooshed down a bit. I do use foot powder to keep the umm.. "aroma" down but that's the only treatment that these slippers have had. Heck, even the original LACES are still intact!

The pic i attached shows the new slippers on the left and the ones I bought almost 2 years ago on the right.

EXCELLENT VALUE!!
review image
0Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 26, 2017
I like these slippers, they are very comfortable. I bought them in September of 2016 and thru no fault of the slippers had to get another pair in April 2017. Here's what I find is the deal with the size... I buy them in my normal shoe size. At first they feel a bit snug but as you wear them they loosen up/stretch slightly so they feel good. It takes a few weeks but after that they are just right. I think if I bought them half a size larger I believe they would become too large. My recommendation is to buy them in your normal shoe size - they will loosen up.
on January 29, 2018
I've been wearing these mocs for many years around the house, in my work shop or even outside. They are quite comfortable, slip on and off easily and fit as they should for my size. The soles are fairly smooth and clean easily on a doormat after being worn outdoors. The weak point for me however is the heel which eventually wears through in about a year. This exposes the honeycomb rubber underneath. Dirt and debris then collect in the open honeycomb and track into the house. This is my 3rd pair in 5 years. To me, the comfort and convenience of the product make it worth the price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 5, 2018
I bought these same slippers for my husband a couple of years ago. He wears them constantly! He liked them so much that I looked up my order history and re-purchased them this year for Christmas. He's a happy man! The insides are a soft, fleece-like material. The insoles are cushioned (which he loves). The soles are heavy duty enough that they are still in good shape despite the uppers being "beat up" with my husband's constant wear. I'll be back in a couple years to buy some more!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 4, 2015
These were a gift to my grandfather. The only issue we had was the size, but I don't want that to affect the star rating. He loves them and they provide great support when he walks around the house. He is a rather large man and I worried about him walking around in slippers without good traction. These slippers provide great traction for walking around the house, are not too heavy once worn, and are very well made. The inside of the slipper is very soft and warm. This is great for him, because he runs cold, but if you tend to run hot with your feet then you may want to think about that when purchasing. These are very high quality and worth it! Highly recommend.
on January 13, 2015
I find these to be perfect around the house, the pile conforms nicely to the feet and toes. The workmanship is so sturdy that when I needed to rescue a calf in distress, I didn't even think to change into boots, I wore these, The mud from the field clinged and cover them, the water barely soaked through. After a day of drying out, I am wearing them again.

I bought a more expensive pair from LL Bean, but they fell apart during my first week wearing them (not even taking them into the mud). These were a replacement pair which are far cheaper and better made. I wear them everywhere, how can they not be perfect? I like them so much I have this on permanent "wishlist" status, so I don't have to search through Amazon for them when I want a new pair.
on July 21, 2017
This is a REAL slipper shoe. It's warm, fuzzy, and with the support you'd find in a pair of shoes. I've bought this slipper 3 times. My son's feet keep growing. He's now in a 12 triple wide. At 12 years old he went from 5'6" 120 lbs to 6'1" 200 lbs in 5 months. I'm just trying to keep up. These slippers are always his request as he grows. Though built to last, unfortunately, they don't grow.....
on January 12, 2017
Everyone has their opinion, but to me a slipper should be light and comfortable.
This slipper has a heavy sole in in that makes it feel more like a shoe.
Now it does add some padding in the heel, which some may like, but to me it made the slipper feel too heavy.
So heavy in fact that the heel wanted to slip off a bit when I step.
The sides were also so high that they rubbed my ankle bones and I felt that may be an issue over time.
These went back after 5 minutes...
Overall though look like a quality build, just not a good fit for me...
Guess I'll go back to my LL Beans that I know are a fit...( and 2X as much $$) :(
on June 29, 2016
Hubby LOVES these slippers and were purchased for my husband to replace a very expensive pair that were nought from a high-end department store that didn't last a full month before they tore at the seam.
He is very happy with the fit and comfort of these slippers. He wears them all day and I wanted to wait to review them so we knew for sure that they were worth the money.
They are totally worth every penny !!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.