Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,366 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,423 reviews
on October 20, 2015
In the past 20 years, I have owned two pair of slippers. They were Minnetonka moccasins. I had always been a fan of those, and they were always the best. But when it came time to order another pair, I found that they had doubled in price and I didnt want to pay the $79 dollars for them. So after a bit of searching, I found these slippers and after reading many positive reviews, I decided to give them a try. I have to say that I am very pleased with these. As soon as I took them out of the box, I knew I had made a good purchase. All materials are thick and solid. These are heavy slippers. Soles are thick. Lining is very plush and comfortable. When stepping into these, you automatically feel an inch taller as they are just very rugged. I expect these to last for a long time. Sizing was excellent. Just order the size you usually wear.
on August 31, 2017
Very comfortable slippers, seem to be well built and they fit as expected when you use the sizing chart. I would certainly recommend them. Let's see if they stand the test of time, but so far they are great.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 14, 2013
These slippers have a long hard tag on the inside from the heel forward a couple of inches, I'd guess. Why do you make a comfy soft fleece-lined slipper and sew in a very large stiff label to stick the bottom of the wearer's feet? Not a comfy design. I had to very carefully pull the incredibly thick, tight stitching to pull the tag out of each slipper (they were VERY well attached) before my husband was happy with these. I wish the manufacturer would lose the tag. Great slippers otherwise though. Would probably purchase again despite the tag.
on February 2, 2017
These slippers were bought for my husband. Within a couple days of wearing them the lace actual ripped through the leather. I contacted the seller, and we were able to exchange them for a new pair at no charge. He just started wearing the new pair a couple of days ago and the leather has holes in it. He hasn't done anything strenuous or out of the ordinary in them. He wears slippers all the time, and the is the first time he's had this issue. He said they are comfortable, but the leather is cheaply made. I do not recommend this product at all.
on October 16, 2014
These slippers are pretty amazing. I bought a pair for my boyfriend and he liked them so much that I bought a pair for myself. I've had these for about 4 years and they are a little worn at this point; the soft stuff inside isn't as cushy anymore. I wore these slippers indoors and outdoors, and after all this time there is nothing cosmetically wrong with them. The sole is still thick and intact, hardly worn at all. The leather outside is still in really great condition. The laces haven't deteriorated. I'm thinking about buying a new pair simply because I miss that super cushy, comfy feeling like when they were newer. It probably took at least 2 years before I noticed any wear on the inside fluffy stuff tho. I cannot adequately describe how perfectly comfortable these slippers are.
on September 23, 2014
According to the size chart i should have ordered an 8 for my husband but hes never been an 8 and i usually get him a 10 in slippers because of his wide feet! I ordered a 9 wide and they fit him great! Just enough room that they don't slip off! He wears slippers all the time since he is disabled and doesnt go out much. Even with that he generally wears them at in 3-4 months to the point there are holes in the bottom. These seem very sturdy and the sole is thicker than the mocassins he usually wears so I'm hoping they last much longer. His only gripe was the fur lining - he said they start to hold odor but we will see! So far a winner! By the way his foot measured 10" but is wide. Glad i went with the 9 eide!
on February 19, 2016
I am lovin' these slippers!

I bought the first pair 22 months ago and totally abused them during that time but I'm STILL using them! My wife bought me a second pair for Valentine's Day this year and I'm thrilled!

I'm 63 years old and these are the very best slippers that I've ever owned in my life. The value is incredible. Still completely functional and totally comfy after all this time in spite of being used every day for pretty much any and everything.

I'm retired and wore the original pair only inside the house at first, but that didn't last long. Started wearing them to walk out to the truck. Then to do light chores outside. Then heavy chores. Then while using the garden tractor. And the weed wacker. And working on the truck. And the boat. And the list goes on! These are incredibly durable slippers! Even after 2 years of abuse, the original shell is still intact. The pile lining is still there and intact, albeit smooshed down a bit. I do use foot powder to keep the umm.. "aroma" down but that's the only treatment that these slippers have had. Heck, even the original LACES are still intact!

The pic i attached shows the new slippers on the left and the ones I bought almost 2 years ago on the right.

EXCELLENT VALUE!!
review image
on December 4, 2015
Bought these as replacement for previous pair of a different brand/manufacturer. I have size 15, narrow feet and after years of running it is helpful for me to have an "inside the house shoe". This works really well, EXCEPT for one thing: the fuzzy lining over the bottom makes my feet hot, so I simply add an inexpensive Dr Scholl insole that is in my size and slip it in the slipper. It makes it just a little softer on my sole for walking, easier to slip on, and not as hot feeling.
on September 12, 2017
I have neuropathy and wear orothopedic shoes. My size I was fitted for was 15 3E. These L B Evans that I ordered are 16 3E, and they are a little big, like I want. I can get my forefinger in the heel. Perfect!
on March 15, 2017
This is my second pair of L.B. Evans slippers. I love them and will keep buying them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.