YED Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 1,224 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,280 reviews
on January 3, 2007
What else can you ask for in a slipper? The upper body is quality leather, well-sewn. The soles are sturdy though flexible. I've been tempted to wear them on errands because they feel like well-made casual shoes, and they don't look like slippers. The inside lining is warm and generous, and it keeps your feet in place and not sliding around like they sometimes do in slippers. I'd buy another pair without a thought.
11 comment| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 4, 2007
I have fat feet, so I bought a triple E. Boy, they are almost too wide, and I always wear thick socks! I don't advise ordering the wide unless you are sure you really need it. As far as the length goes though, they are just what they say they are. Addendum 3/11/15. I lost weight and no longer have fat feet. I just bought a new pair in a smaller size and they fit great. If you are between sizes, I advise going down because they do stretch. The problem I have with these slippers is that the rubber soles wear out near the outside edge of the heel. I am disabled and rarely leave the house. I wear mine all the time, but I'd like it better if the soles were more hardy. I have to buy a new pair at least every year.
on January 14, 2009
These were purchased for my husband - here is his review. "I received these for Christmas and I have worn them every day for the past few weeks. They are quite comfortable, moulding around my foot. The inner sole cushion is holding up well and still feels like a cushion as I slip in my foot. They keep my feet warm, even when I'm not wearing socks with the slippers. I usually wear these inside but have worn them outside for quick trips to the garbage can and the outer sole has kept my feet dry. I wear a 10.5, but my wife bought these in a size 11 and they fit just right, and not too tight when I wear socks. The only problem is the leather tie - my daughter pulled it out of the hole and I cannot get it back in because it is weaved thru the tongue. It is not a huge problem because I just tied them back up without going thru the holes, but it doesn't look as nice. Still gets a 5-star from me."
on February 19, 2016
I am lovin' these slippers!

I bought the first pair 22 months ago and totally abused them during that time but I'm STILL using them! My wife bought me a second pair for Valentine's Day this year and I'm thrilled!

I'm 63 years old and these are the very best slippers that I've ever owned in my life. The value is incredible. Still completely functional and totally comfy after all this time in spite of being used every day for pretty much any and everything.

I'm retired and wore the original pair only inside the house at first, but that didn't last long. Started wearing them to walk out to the truck. Then to do light chores outside. Then heavy chores. Then while using the garden tractor. And the weed wacker. And working on the truck. And the boat. And the list goes on! These are incredibly durable slippers! Even after 2 years of abuse, the original shell is still intact. The pile lining is still there and intact, albeit smooshed down a bit. I do use foot powder to keep the umm.. "aroma" down but that's the only treatment that these slippers have had. Heck, even the original LACES are still intact!

The pic i attached shows the new slippers on the left and the ones I bought almost 2 years ago on the right.

EXCELLENT VALUE!!
review image
on October 24, 2009
I've been wearing slippers for over one month. thet are warm, very comfortable, easy to slip on, nice looking. I take a size 10 shoe, for my 9.75 size feet so a size 10 in slippers is perfect in bare feet. Socks would be too tight fitting. I would highly recommend...since I'm a big slipper warer and nothing before came close to these...
on September 24, 2014
Well made and quality slippers. The suede uppers, leather collar, and rubber sole are all top notch. The boa lining is warm and very comfortable. These slippers can be worn inside or out. I often wear these on local errands and the soles are holding up as well as any casual shoe that I have owned. Will buy again.
on June 6, 2016
I really object to the "canned" questions at the start of this review, because whether the shoes were too large or too small, too wide or too narrow, depends upon which part of the shoe we're talking about. I bought a EEE size because my toes have become widely splayed over the years. These shoes fit my toes perfectly. Unfortunately, however, the heel area was also very wide, and so the shoes flop up and down when walking. Most people are like me, in that their toes spread wider as they age. I used to take a 12D but now need a 13D or 12EEE (preferred, if available) to accommodate those toes. However, my heels stayed the same size as ever, which is also normal for most people. (I have no concrete data on this, but have read that toe spread is most common with age.) When L.B. Evans made a EEE version, they might better have focused on the toe area for their width increase. Other EEE shoes I have purchased fit me better in this regard.
on January 1, 2011
I was led astray by recent reviews here that stated the sizing issues had been resolved and these slippers now true-to-size. How wrong that was! The pair I received is about 2 sizes smaller than what is printed on the slipper. This vendor gets one star because the problem has been known and reviewed here many times before and they have still not corrected it.
on November 22, 2010
These slippers lasted less than 5 months before the top surface began tearing away from the stitching. Rather than throw them away at that point I made an emergency stiching repair only to find that in a month and a half, the top tore away again. They have not been worn that much to warrant such a failure in this time frame.
on August 20, 2016
These shoes are low-quality, despite the price and the nice design. They're comfy but they started tearing within a couple of months, as you can see in the photo. A bit of force was enough to tear even deeper, so I'm not surprised that they broke in the first place. Don't waste $50 on this.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.