Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 19, 2016
I am lovin' these slippers!

I bought the first pair 22 months ago and totally abused them during that time but I'm STILL using them! My wife bought me a second pair for Valentine's Day this year and I'm thrilled!

I'm 63 years old and these are the very best slippers that I've ever owned in my life. The value is incredible. Still completely functional and totally comfy after all this time in spite of being used every day for pretty much any and everything.

I'm retired and wore the original pair only inside the house at first, but that didn't last long. Started wearing them to walk out to the truck. Then to do light chores outside. Then heavy chores. Then while using the garden tractor. And the weed wacker. And working on the truck. And the boat. And the list goes on! These are incredibly durable slippers! Even after 2 years of abuse, the original shell is still intact. The pile lining is still there and intact, albeit smooshed down a bit. I do use foot powder to keep the umm.. "aroma" down but that's the only treatment that these slippers have had. Heck, even the original LACES are still intact!

The pic i attached shows the new slippers on the left and the ones I bought almost 2 years ago on the right.

EXCELLENT VALUE!!
review image
on October 3, 2017
Also, the priciest, but I used a gift card that was gathering dust. ;)

Haven't had these long, but they fit snugly, which I like since they will loosen over time. They feel like they'll be warm, but it hasn't gotten cold here yet. The soles are fairly thick rubber, much more substantial than the plasticky ones on cheap indoor/outdoor slippers, i.e., the kind I've always worn. The leather ties (as with any moccasin I've ever had) come undone by themselves, but a drop of clear epoxy on each knot solves that problem.
on September 23, 2014
According to the size chart i should have ordered an 8 for my husband but hes never been an 8 and i usually get him a 10 in slippers because of his wide feet! I ordered a 9 wide and they fit him great! Just enough room that they don't slip off! He wears slippers all the time since he is disabled and doesnt go out much. Even with that he generally wears them at in 3-4 months to the point there are holes in the bottom. These seem very sturdy and the sole is thicker than the mocassins he usually wears so I'm hoping they last much longer. His only gripe was the fur lining - he said they start to hold odor but we will see! So far a winner! By the way his foot measured 10" but is wide. Glad i went with the 9 eide!
on November 28, 2017
Beautiful slippers. I have purchased several of these as gifts for others and myself. The packaging is also very well presented. These are comfortable and very soft. Will definitely purchase again!
on December 1, 2017
This is the second time we have bought these. They are very comfortable and warm. Very well made. You will be happy with your purchase.
on November 30, 2017
Very nicely made slippers.... they fit just a tiny bit tight.. but they are very flexible, hopefully they will stretch out a little...Very happy..
on December 12, 2017
90-year-old Dad likes these, got them on size large so he can get his feet into them easily
on November 1, 2017
These slippers are a second pair, because the first pair was worn out after a few years of use! Great slippers.
on March 15, 2017
This is my second pair of L.B. Evans slippers. I love them and will keep buying them.
on November 7, 2017
These seem very well made and I understand that they are very comfortable and warm.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.