Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,319 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,376 reviews
on February 19, 2016
I am lovin' these slippers!

I bought the first pair 22 months ago and totally abused them during that time but I'm STILL using them! My wife bought me a second pair for Valentine's Day this year and I'm thrilled!

I'm 63 years old and these are the very best slippers that I've ever owned in my life. The value is incredible. Still completely functional and totally comfy after all this time in spite of being used every day for pretty much any and everything.

I'm retired and wore the original pair only inside the house at first, but that didn't last long. Started wearing them to walk out to the truck. Then to do light chores outside. Then heavy chores. Then while using the garden tractor. And the weed wacker. And working on the truck. And the boat. And the list goes on! These are incredibly durable slippers! Even after 2 years of abuse, the original shell is still intact. The pile lining is still there and intact, albeit smooshed down a bit. I do use foot powder to keep the umm.. "aroma" down but that's the only treatment that these slippers have had. Heck, even the original LACES are still intact!

The pic i attached shows the new slippers on the left and the ones I bought almost 2 years ago on the right.

EXCELLENT VALUE!!
review image
on June 6, 2016
I really object to the "canned" questions at the start of this review, because whether the shoes were too large or too small, too wide or too narrow, depends upon which part of the shoe we're talking about. I bought a EEE size because my toes have become widely splayed over the years. These shoes fit my toes perfectly. Unfortunately, however, the heel area was also very wide, and so the shoes flop up and down when walking. Most people are like me, in that their toes spread wider as they age. I used to take a 12D but now need a 13D or 12EEE (preferred, if available) to accommodate those toes. However, my heels stayed the same size as ever, which is also normal for most people. (I have no concrete data on this, but have read that toe spread is most common with age.) When L.B. Evans made a EEE version, they might better have focused on the toe area for their width increase. Other EEE shoes I have purchased fit me better in this regard.
on December 14, 2015
I put a good orthotic insert in the slipper because I have bad feet from working 20 years in a train yard and on the main rails. That is why I said the slipper doesn't have good arch support......I do this with all my foot wear.
As far as expected quality, I'd give the supplier a B+ Not bad, but not the best slipper I've had over the years. Was it worth the cost? In todays economy and the high cost of mediocre quality products.....I would say yes, they are worth the price, and I probably would buy them again as long as this supplier keeps their cost down to a reasonable level.
They have lasted longer than expected and are regularly used beyond their intended use.....as a house slipper.
on December 11, 2014
I usually don't review items unless I'm REALLY satisfied or REALLY disappointed. So here's the thing. I have big feet and when you have big feet, slippers or "house shoes" are even more difficult to find then sneakers or dress shoes. I had been looking for about 3 months for some decent slippers. Then it occurred to me, what not check Amazon. I buy most everything from them already, lets give slippers a try. I ordered size 15EEE and they are a true 15EEE nice and comfy and real sharp looking. Very comfortable around the house yet the sole is durable enough for occassional use on pavement. I treat mine like gold however and would not risk getting them dirty. You'll understand when your pair arrives at your house. They come in a jet-black shoebox with the company name/logo scripted in gold across the top of the box. Every attention to detail could also be found inside the box. I've bought dress shoes for $200 that were not packaged as nice as these slippers. Heck, I'm gonna go buy another pair(different style) right now. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
on March 7, 2017
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. I wanted something with real leather that would hold up, look nice, and be comfortable. These looked like they would meet those criteria and I'm happy to say they did. The only reason I am taking away a star is because they tend to make his feet a bit sweaty after a few minutes of wearing them so they will pretty much only get wear during colder weather.
on April 12, 2017
What is happening to shoe sizes? I'm an old geezer so I know that my feet are not growing like kids' feet do. I used to always wear a size 7 wide, then 7 1/2D, then 8, then 8EE, then 8 1/2 EEE, and finally this slipper which is 9 EEE!!!. I checked "Fit as expected" because smaller sizes didn't fit. I had to return a size 8EEE of this product as being both too narrow and too short. Note that half sizes are not offered. Although the length of these size 9's is okay, they are still a little narrow in the toe section. I'm hoping to get them to stretch some over time.I bought these to wear around the house mostly in the evening. I am hoping for something comfortable since my feet swell a little after I'm sitting for awhile. My other slippers that I slip into are comfortable, but come off too easily. I thought that a moccasin type slipper would be more practical. These do not fall off.
The quality of materials and workmanship of these seems fine. I'm confident that they will hold up well for the type of use that I will give them.
on April 26, 2017
I like these slippers, they are very comfortable. I bought them in September of 2016 and thru no fault of the slippers had to get another pair in April 2017. Here's what I find is the deal with the size... I buy them in my normal shoe size. At first they feel a bit snug but as you wear them they loosen up/stretch slightly so they feel good. It takes a few weeks but after that they are just right. I think if I bought them half a size larger I believe they would become too large. My recommendation is to buy them in your normal shoe size - they will loosen up.
on November 8, 2014
I wear a size 13, 4E in SHOES. These seemed like well made, comfortable slippers with good Amazon reviews. So I bought them in Size 13. 3E Wide. (Widest available.) But I don't wear socks with slippers. And these slippers turned out to be too long. Flopped and fell off my feet every step. Waited a day. Tried them on again. Still fell off my feet. I returned them. Quality seemed excellent. I had no problem with the price. The 3E width was just a bit on the narrow side for me. All in all, these slippers are true to size and width. I'm just a size 12 in slippers, not a 13.
To replace these, I ordered Old Friend Men's Moccasin,Chestnut,12 5E. Just now, so I don't have them for a couple of days. I am hoping the Old Friend Moccasin slippers fits true. I will amend this review if they don't.
on April 11, 2015
I am a chef so I work long hours on my feet. I came home today after a 12 hour day and my new slippers had arrived right on time. I put them on and they felt marvelous and soothing to my tired peds. I am a size 10.5 so I ordered the size 11 which fit perfectly with socks (but seemed too warm that way - maybe not in Wisconsin winter though) but they slip a bit in the heel barefoot. Who cares? I didn't buy them to walk around in. I am lounging in them contentedly as I write this review. I balked at the price, but since I will wear them quite a bit the money is worth the extreme comfort, stylish look and apparent durability. Worth every penny!
on January 20, 2017
Look great and very comfortable...foot bed well padded. A little snug out of the box but breaks in well and fast. They're very good for outside on short walks around on cement...walk the dog! Great for travel...slip on at the gas station to fill up then run inside to use restroom and walk the dog around the rest area. Looks like a nice, casual moccasin so you don't feel weird wearing a slipper inside places. Laces around collar so you can tie for custom fit...nice! Get on sale for $30-$35 and you can't go wrong with this slipper. Have been wearing this model for over 10 years and have a brand new pair waiting in the wings. They are durable and last a long time. I like a pair for inside and a pair for outside. Looking for the next sale to stock up...they're that good!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.