Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 3, 2017
Also, the priciest, but I used a gift card that was gathering dust. ;)

Haven't had these long, but they fit snugly, which I like since they will loosen over time. They feel like they'll be warm, but it hasn't gotten cold here yet. The soles are fairly thick rubber, much more substantial than the plasticky ones on cheap indoor/outdoor slippers, i.e., the kind I've always worn. The leather ties (as with any moccasin I've ever had) come undone by themselves, but a drop of clear epoxy on each knot solves that problem.
on September 23, 2014
According to the size chart i should have ordered an 8 for my husband but hes never been an 8 and i usually get him a 10 in slippers because of his wide feet! I ordered a 9 wide and they fit him great! Just enough room that they don't slip off! He wears slippers all the time since he is disabled and doesnt go out much. Even with that he generally wears them at in 3-4 months to the point there are holes in the bottom. These seem very sturdy and the sole is thicker than the mocassins he usually wears so I'm hoping they last much longer. His only gripe was the fur lining - he said they start to hold odor but we will see! So far a winner! By the way his foot measured 10" but is wide. Glad i went with the 9 eide!
on December 4, 2015
Bought these as replacement for previous pair of a different brand/manufacturer. I have size 15, narrow feet and after years of running it is helpful for me to have an "inside the house shoe". This works really well, EXCEPT for one thing: the fuzzy lining over the bottom makes my feet hot, so I simply add an inexpensive Dr Scholl insole that is in my size and slip it in the slipper. It makes it just a little softer on my sole for walking, easier to slip on, and not as hot feeling.
on February 19, 2016
I am lovin' these slippers!

I bought the first pair 22 months ago and totally abused them during that time but I'm STILL using them! My wife bought me a second pair for Valentine's Day this year and I'm thrilled!

I'm 63 years old and these are the very best slippers that I've ever owned in my life. The value is incredible. Still completely functional and totally comfy after all this time in spite of being used every day for pretty much any and everything.

I'm retired and wore the original pair only inside the house at first, but that didn't last long. Started wearing them to walk out to the truck. Then to do light chores outside. Then heavy chores. Then while using the garden tractor. And the weed wacker. And working on the truck. And the boat. And the list goes on! These are incredibly durable slippers! Even after 2 years of abuse, the original shell is still intact. The pile lining is still there and intact, albeit smooshed down a bit. I do use foot powder to keep the umm.. "aroma" down but that's the only treatment that these slippers have had. Heck, even the original LACES are still intact!

The pic i attached shows the new slippers on the left and the ones I bought almost 2 years ago on the right.

EXCELLENT VALUE!!
review image
on October 16, 2017
They fit good and are comfortable but this product is garbage. I'm seriously upset that the toes blew out in the first week. First it was one shoe and then two weeks later it was the other. After another 3 months the whole top came off making them garbage. I wore them no more than an average person would. My last pair in a similar style lasted me almost 10 years. Don't buy this product.
review image
on November 1, 2017
These slippers are a second pair, because the first pair was worn out after a few years of use! Great slippers.
on March 15, 2017
This is my second pair of L.B. Evans slippers. I love them and will keep buying them.
on November 7, 2017
These seem very well made and I understand that they are very comfortable and warm.
on August 17, 2017
Much Lower end Than the pair we had to replace after these Tore Rather quickly.
on October 24, 2016
We purchased these slippers as a gift for my brother in law. We were really impressed by the quality of the slipper! He loves them. He previously had Airwalk slippers in a similar design, and said that these are more comfortable than his Airwalks. While he was staying with us, one of our dogs nicely pooped in his slippers, so we purchased him a new pair. Leave it to a dog to choose to poop in a slipper...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.