BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on October 3, 2017
Also, the priciest, but I used a gift card that was gathering dust. ;)

Haven't had these long, but they fit snugly, which I like since they will loosen over time. They feel like they'll be warm, but it hasn't gotten cold here yet. The soles are fairly thick rubber, much more substantial than the plasticky ones on cheap indoor/outdoor slippers, i.e., the kind I've always worn. The leather ties (as with any moccasin I've ever had) come undone by themselves, but a drop of clear epoxy on each knot solves that problem.
on October 16, 2014
These slippers are pretty amazing. I bought a pair for my boyfriend and he liked them so much that I bought a pair for myself. I've had these for about 4 years and they are a little worn at this point; the soft stuff inside isn't as cushy anymore. I wore these slippers indoors and outdoors, and after all this time there is nothing cosmetically wrong with them. The sole is still thick and intact, hardly worn at all. The leather outside is still in really great condition. The laces haven't deteriorated. I'm thinking about buying a new pair simply because I miss that super cushy, comfy feeling like when they were newer. It probably took at least 2 years before I noticed any wear on the inside fluffy stuff tho. I cannot adequately describe how perfectly comfortable these slippers are.
on September 23, 2014
According to the size chart i should have ordered an 8 for my husband but hes never been an 8 and i usually get him a 10 in slippers because of his wide feet! I ordered a 9 wide and they fit him great! Just enough room that they don't slip off! He wears slippers all the time since he is disabled and doesnt go out much. Even with that he generally wears them at in 3-4 months to the point there are holes in the bottom. These seem very sturdy and the sole is thicker than the mocassins he usually wears so I'm hoping they last much longer. His only gripe was the fur lining - he said they start to hold odor but we will see! So far a winner! By the way his foot measured 10" but is wide. Glad i went with the 9 eide!
on February 19, 2016
I am lovin' these slippers!

I bought the first pair 22 months ago and totally abused them during that time but I'm STILL using them! My wife bought me a second pair for Valentine's Day this year and I'm thrilled!

I'm 63 years old and these are the very best slippers that I've ever owned in my life. The value is incredible. Still completely functional and totally comfy after all this time in spite of being used every day for pretty much any and everything.

I'm retired and wore the original pair only inside the house at first, but that didn't last long. Started wearing them to walk out to the truck. Then to do light chores outside. Then heavy chores. Then while using the garden tractor. And the weed wacker. And working on the truck. And the boat. And the list goes on! These are incredibly durable slippers! Even after 2 years of abuse, the original shell is still intact. The pile lining is still there and intact, albeit smooshed down a bit. I do use foot powder to keep the umm.. "aroma" down but that's the only treatment that these slippers have had. Heck, even the original LACES are still intact!

The pic i attached shows the new slippers on the left and the ones I bought almost 2 years ago on the right.

EXCELLENT VALUE!!
review image
on December 4, 2015
Bought these as replacement for previous pair of a different brand/manufacturer. I have size 15, narrow feet and after years of running it is helpful for me to have an "inside the house shoe". This works really well, EXCEPT for one thing: the fuzzy lining over the bottom makes my feet hot, so I simply add an inexpensive Dr Scholl insole that is in my size and slip it in the slipper. It makes it just a little softer on my sole for walking, easier to slip on, and not as hot feeling.
on March 15, 2017
This is my second pair of L.B. Evans slippers. I love them and will keep buying them.
on August 17, 2017
Much Lower end Than the pair we had to replace after these Tore Rather quickly.
on October 24, 2016
We purchased these slippers as a gift for my brother in law. We were really impressed by the quality of the slipper! He loves them. He previously had Airwalk slippers in a similar design, and said that these are more comfortable than his Airwalks. While he was staying with us, one of our dogs nicely pooped in his slippers, so we purchased him a new pair. Leave it to a dog to choose to poop in a slipper...
on August 18, 2017
Nice slipper. Perfect fit. Wide with and comfortable heel (a must for me).
on April 10, 2016
Love the feel of the sheep skin liner. Overall it's a great shoe. My only complaint is that they are made for some one with wider feet. The toe fits well but the middle and heel are almost an inch to wide for my feet. I only use them as house shoes so it really doesn't bother me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.