Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 19, 2016
I am lovin' these slippers!

I bought the first pair 22 months ago and totally abused them during that time but I'm STILL using them! My wife bought me a second pair for Valentine's Day this year and I'm thrilled!

I'm 63 years old and these are the very best slippers that I've ever owned in my life. The value is incredible. Still completely functional and totally comfy after all this time in spite of being used every day for pretty much any and everything.

I'm retired and wore the original pair only inside the house at first, but that didn't last long. Started wearing them to walk out to the truck. Then to do light chores outside. Then heavy chores. Then while using the garden tractor. And the weed wacker. And working on the truck. And the boat. And the list goes on! These are incredibly durable slippers! Even after 2 years of abuse, the original shell is still intact. The pile lining is still there and intact, albeit smooshed down a bit. I do use foot powder to keep the umm.. "aroma" down but that's the only treatment that these slippers have had. Heck, even the original LACES are still intact!

The pic i attached shows the new slippers on the left and the ones I bought almost 2 years ago on the right.

EXCELLENT VALUE!!
review image
36 people found this helpful
on April 12, 2017
What is happening to shoe sizes? I'm an old geezer so I know that my feet are not growing like kids' feet do. I used to always wear a size 7 wide, then 7 1/2D, then 8, then 8EE, then 8 1/2 EEE, and finally this slipper which is 9 EEE!!!. I checked "Fit as expected" because smaller sizes didn't fit. I had to return a size 8EEE of this product as being both too narrow and too short. Note that half sizes are not offered. Although the length of these size 9's is okay, they are still a little narrow in the toe section. I'm hoping to get them to stretch some over time.I bought these to wear around the house mostly in the evening. I am hoping for something comfortable since my feet swell a little after I'm sitting for awhile. My other slippers that I slip into are comfortable, but come off too easily. I thought that a moccasin type slipper would be more practical. These do not fall off.
The quality of materials and workmanship of these seems fine. I'm confident that they will hold up well for the type of use that I will give them.
7 people found this helpful
on April 26, 2017
I like these slippers, they are very comfortable. I bought them in September of 2016 and thru no fault of the slippers had to get another pair in April 2017. Here's what I find is the deal with the size... I buy them in my normal shoe size. At first they feel a bit snug but as you wear them they loosen up/stretch slightly so they feel good. It takes a few weeks but after that they are just right. I think if I bought them half a size larger I believe they would become too large. My recommendation is to buy them in your normal shoe size - they will loosen up.
6 people found this helpful
on March 7, 2017
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. I wanted something with real leather that would hold up, look nice, and be comfortable. These looked like they would meet those criteria and I'm happy to say they did. The only reason I am taking away a star is because they tend to make his feet a bit sweaty after a few minutes of wearing them so they will pretty much only get wear during colder weather.
7 people found this helpful
on December 28, 2017
Absolutely delighted with fit and appearance, and quality I wear a 12d shoe, but ordered these in the 12 wide, and they fit Perfect, my thought was that since they are faux fur lined, wider would fit just right, and they absolutely did! Nice molded shoe like sole that enables you to run to the mailbox or make errands as they look more like a boat/deck shoe and less like a slipper so you can definitely wear for running around l, like them so much, I am ordering another pair in a different color, the ones I ordered are Dark Grey and have a black sole and stitching this is absolutely the best slipper, I ever had after wearing more expensive LL Beans and Cabelas, for years, and years, and what an inexpensive price 5+ stars!
One person found this helpful
on May 31, 2017
So I have been wearing these pretty avidly since I got them and they completely fell apart after about 1 year of continuous use. I wouldn't say it's worth the price, it's a bit heart breaking seeing it's almost 50$. You expect these to last. I have had to gorilla glue mine together until I find a new pair. =( I also ordered a size 10 which is a bit large but not enough to warrant getting a size 9.5
3 people found this helpful
on January 29, 2018
I've been wearing these mocs for many years around the house, in my work shop or even outside. They are quite comfortable, slip on and off easily and fit as they should for my size. The soles are fairly smooth and clean easily on a doormat after being worn outdoors. The weak point for me however is the heel which eventually wears through in about a year. This exposes the honeycomb rubber underneath. Dirt and debris then collect in the open honeycomb and track into the house. This is my 3rd pair in 5 years. To me, the comfort and convenience of the product make it worth the price.
on September 4, 2015
These were a gift to my grandfather. The only issue we had was the size, but I don't want that to affect the star rating. He loves them and they provide great support when he walks around the house. He is a rather large man and I worried about him walking around in slippers without good traction. These slippers provide great traction for walking around the house, are not too heavy once worn, and are very well made. The inside of the slipper is very soft and warm. This is great for him, because he runs cold, but if you tend to run hot with your feet then you may want to think about that when purchasing. These are very high quality and worth it! Highly recommend.
2 people found this helpful
on January 5, 2017
OMG I LOVE THESE. I'm a bit older now and my feet get very cold in winter. I picked these up because they looked warm....I had some clogs that were very warm but my feet would sweat and I couldn't get the damn things off without turning the insert inside-out. Oh my, these are warm, comfortable and good looking. They appear well made. I have a wide foot but the D width is perfect and they will stretch out a little. I only wish L.B.Evans made street shoes... O.K., O.K., O.K. these are slippers but Oh my I could wear these all day.
One person found this helpful
on January 5, 2018
I bought these same slippers for my husband a couple of years ago. He wears them constantly! He liked them so much that I looked up my order history and re-purchased them this year for Christmas. He's a happy man! The insides are a soft, fleece-like material. The insoles are cushioned (which he loves). The soles are heavy duty enough that they are still in good shape despite the uppers being "beat up" with my husband's constant wear. I'll be back in a couple years to buy some more!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.