Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,344 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,401 reviews
on June 6, 2016
I really object to the "canned" questions at the start of this review, because whether the shoes were too large or too small, too wide or too narrow, depends upon which part of the shoe we're talking about. I bought a EEE size because my toes have become widely splayed over the years. These shoes fit my toes perfectly. Unfortunately, however, the heel area was also very wide, and so the shoes flop up and down when walking. Most people are like me, in that their toes spread wider as they age. I used to take a 12D but now need a 13D or 12EEE (preferred, if available) to accommodate those toes. However, my heels stayed the same size as ever, which is also normal for most people. (I have no concrete data on this, but have read that toe spread is most common with age.) When L.B. Evans made a EEE version, they might better have focused on the toe area for their width increase. Other EEE shoes I have purchased fit me better in this regard.
on December 14, 2015
I put a good orthotic insert in the slipper because I have bad feet from working 20 years in a train yard and on the main rails. That is why I said the slipper doesn't have good arch support......I do this with all my foot wear.
As far as expected quality, I'd give the supplier a B+ Not bad, but not the best slipper I've had over the years. Was it worth the cost? In todays economy and the high cost of mediocre quality products.....I would say yes, they are worth the price, and I probably would buy them again as long as this supplier keeps their cost down to a reasonable level.
They have lasted longer than expected and are regularly used beyond their intended use.....as a house slipper.
on March 7, 2017
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. I wanted something with real leather that would hold up, look nice, and be comfortable. These looked like they would meet those criteria and I'm happy to say they did. The only reason I am taking away a star is because they tend to make his feet a bit sweaty after a few minutes of wearing them so they will pretty much only get wear during colder weather.
on April 12, 2017
What is happening to shoe sizes? I'm an old geezer so I know that my feet are not growing like kids' feet do. I used to always wear a size 7 wide, then 7 1/2D, then 8, then 8EE, then 8 1/2 EEE, and finally this slipper which is 9 EEE!!!. I checked "Fit as expected" because smaller sizes didn't fit. I had to return a size 8EEE of this product as being both too narrow and too short. Note that half sizes are not offered. Although the length of these size 9's is okay, they are still a little narrow in the toe section. I'm hoping to get them to stretch some over time.I bought these to wear around the house mostly in the evening. I am hoping for something comfortable since my feet swell a little after I'm sitting for awhile. My other slippers that I slip into are comfortable, but come off too easily. I thought that a moccasin type slipper would be more practical. These do not fall off.
The quality of materials and workmanship of these seems fine. I'm confident that they will hold up well for the type of use that I will give them.
on December 11, 2014
I usually don't review items unless I'm REALLY satisfied or REALLY disappointed. So here's the thing. I have big feet and when you have big feet, slippers or "house shoes" are even more difficult to find then sneakers or dress shoes. I had been looking for about 3 months for some decent slippers. Then it occurred to me, what not check Amazon. I buy most everything from them already, lets give slippers a try. I ordered size 15EEE and they are a true 15EEE nice and comfy and real sharp looking. Very comfortable around the house yet the sole is durable enough for occassional use on pavement. I treat mine like gold however and would not risk getting them dirty. You'll understand when your pair arrives at your house. They come in a jet-black shoebox with the company name/logo scripted in gold across the top of the box. Every attention to detail could also be found inside the box. I've bought dress shoes for $200 that were not packaged as nice as these slippers. Heck, I'm gonna go buy another pair(different style) right now. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
on January 29, 2017
Sizes seem to vary between brands more than expected; selection in stores very limited. Bought several pair of mocs from Amazon hoping some would fit perfectly, these are on tighter side, perhaps because of memory foam sole and lining, which should be added to the shell size. Hoping after break-in period they will work as I hate returning hassle. Bear in mind I wear Super Feet orthotics, which require half to a full size larger, so that may not apply to your sizing.I also bought some Old Friend Mocs (same size 10) that are a little wider and longer ( size 10 5E ) that fit better. Old Friend Men's Moccasin,Chestnut,10 5Ehttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B001BB6NM6/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
on April 26, 2017
I like these slippers, they are very comfortable. I bought them in September of 2016 and thru no fault of the slippers had to get another pair in April 2017. Here's what I find is the deal with the size... I buy them in my normal shoe size. At first they feel a bit snug but as you wear them they loosen up/stretch slightly so they feel good. It takes a few weeks but after that they are just right. I think if I bought them half a size larger I believe they would become too large. My recommendation is to buy them in your normal shoe size - they will loosen up.
on February 2, 2017
These slippers are, for the most part, quite comfortable. I purchased a size 11 and the length is quite nice. I've got room for my toes and the heel only wants to slide off a tiny bit when I walk. There's plenty of cushion under my heel and arch, and they are quite warm. However, the right slipper seems to have a slightly tighter toe box (I hope that's the right term) because I've had some friction and minor irritation between the last two toes on that foot. I've only been wearing the slippers for about a week, so I'd expect that this will subside as they get broken in.
on March 1, 2014
Overall I love this product, it's warm, fits well, and the rubber sole means I can take a quick trip outside without any problems. At this point I've had them for over a year of fairly constant use and there's almost no signs of wear and tear other than a small stain (which was entirely my fault). I also really enjoy the classic look (I have the "saddle" color), and I find it to be pretty comfortable to wear around the house.

That said, the furry lining gets matted down very quickly, and I was hoping for it to continue to provide that fluffy warmness over time. Honestly I probably wouldn't dock a point for just that, but the other thing that bothers me is that the laces refuse to stay tied. It's not usually a big deal, but every now and then I find myself stepping on the untied laces and nearly tripping myself.

In general though, I'd be happy to purchase these again, but it doesn't seem like I'll need to for quite a long time because they're very well made.
on March 27, 2017
This is the third pair of these slippers my husband has owned. He has always been very happy with the comfort and quality. The seam along the top on the inside of the foot has broken open after just 3 months. We hope that the quality has not degraded, we are not sure when they started being made in China. We will try another pair in hopes it was just a fluke. The price is low enough to try another.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.