L.O.L. Surprise! 2-in-1 Glamper Fashion Camper with 55+ Surprises
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.5 x 23 x 11.5 inches|
|Model Name||LOL Surprise 2-in-1 Glamper Fashion Camper with 55+ Surprises Fully-Furnished|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2-in-1 GLAMPER extends up to 2 feet tall and 3 feet wide with over 10 outrageous hangouts to choose from. Detach the front and it becomes a cute car. It has adjustable features that would fit all L.O.L. Surprise dolls and O.M.G. Fashion dolls
- SPLASH YOUR WAY DOWN: With the 2-story water slide, your presence would always be noticed. Pour water into the pool so your exclusive doll and her friends could dip in. Enjoy sun up to sun down pool parties wherever the road may lead you
- WORKING LIGHTS AND SOUNDS: Have a glamming way by turning the headlamps while on the road. Sparkle the dun with a working horn that would make your appearance uniquely heard. Enjoy 4 different random light settings for your pool parties too
- OUTDOOR HAS NEVER BEEN MORE FUN: With surprises that include mixing D.J. Booth, Café, Bunk Beds, Fashion Runway, Vanity Room with mirrors, opening drawers and closets filled with fashion and makeup accessories. BBQ Patio skewers, and more
- LET US PLAY! Find your exclusive doll which comes with this package. Invite friends for a whole new fashionable camping adventure. Customize your Glamper with colorful stickers. All accessories can be stored in the camper for easy storage
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
L.O.L. Surprise! 2-in-1 Glamper – the First Vehicle for L.O.L. Surprise! Dolls
The 2-in-1 Glamper includes 55+ surprises to unbox, 10+ hangout areas, lights and sounds, and an exclusive doll. It fits dolls of all sizes, including L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. fashion dolls. The Glamper opens up to 2 ft. tall and 3 ft. wide.
Front Becomes Separate Car
The front detaches to become a separate car, with working headlights and horn. Adjustable drivers seats fit L.O.L. Surprise! dolls and L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. fashion dolls.
D.J. Booth with Phone Stand
Adjustable D.J. booth pops up to fit dolls of all sizes to keep the party going. Take it up a notch by adding a phone to the phone stand.
Find the BBQ grill in the “grill” of the Glamper, then flip the Glamper around to get grillin’. Use the included BBQ tongs to grill up 2 veggie skewers and 2 corn on the cob out on the BBQ patio.
Grab a snack from the fridge in the café. Table and chairs fit dolls of all sizes.
Catch some zzz’s in the bunk beds for both L.O.L. Surprise! and L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. dolls. Includes blankets and pillows for a cozy bedtime.
Light Up Pool with 2-Story Water Slide
Splash into the fun! Dolls can slide down the 2-story water slide into the light up pool! The lights are multicolored and include 4 different randomized settings for the ultimate pool party.
Dolls can strut their stuff on the fashion runway. Includes both L.O.L. Surprise! and fashion doll stands, so dolls of all sizes can strike a pose at the end of the runway. Turn the wheel on the side and dolls spin around in a runway twirl to show off their look.
Vanity with Mirror
Dolls get ready for their star moment at the vanity with 2 real mirrors, drawers that open and close, makeup accessories, and a closet with hangers to store all their fashions & accessories.
Includes 55+ Surprises
- Exclusive Doll
- 10+ Hangout Areas
- 1 Makeup Organizer
- 1 Makeup Compact
- 2 Makeup Brushes
- 1 Lipstick Accessory
- 1 Mascara Wand
- 1 Vanity Chair
- Glitter Coals
- 2 O.M.G. Hangers and 2 L.O.L. Surprise! Hangers
- 3 Blankets and 3 Pillows
- 2 Records
- 3 Table Mats
- 6 Plates
- 1 Fridge / Cooler and 1 BBQ Grill and BBQ Tongs
- 2 Veggie Kabobs
- 2 Corn on the Cob
- 1 Set of Keys
- 1 TV
- 1 O.M.G. Runway Doll Stand
- Sticker Sheet
- And more!
L.O.L. Surprise! 2 in 1 glamper is the first vehicle for your L.O.L. Surprise dolls. The 2 in 1 glamper includes 55+ surprises to unbox, 10+ hangout areas and an exclusive doll. The front detaches to become a separate car with adjustable D.J. Booth, working headlights and horn. The back opens up to 2 feet tall by 3 feet Wide for the full glam life experience. Dolls can get the L.O.L. Surprise! Party going by sliding down the 2 story water slide, swimming in the light up pool, then getting ready for their Star moment at the vanity. Then, dolls can strut their stuff on the fashion runway. Place dolls in the doll stand at the end of the runway, then turn the wheel on the side. Dolls spin all the way around in a runway twirl to show off their look. After the fashion Show, they can chill out with a snack in the café or the BBQ patio before heading up to sleep. The 2 in 1 glamper includes bunk beds for L.O.L. Surprise! Dolls and a full size bed for L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Fashion dolls. Includes lights and sounds that really work! When you're done playing, the pool can easily be removed to clean and remove the water, then you can close up the 2 in 1 glamper for easy storage. All accessories and pieces can be stored inside the glamper and is ready to take on the go. Take all your L.O.L. Surprise! Dolls on a fabulous road trip with the L.O.L. Surprise! 2 in 1 glamper.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you don’t want to read the whole review you can scroll to the bottom for a list of issues with the toy. As for the total amount of surprises, if you count all of LOL’s list it’s about 36. Even then some of the items shouldn’t be considered surprises. Full lists are below.
Around 10 blind packs total, 5 of which contain what should not be considered surprises, but instead vital pieces for the function of the toy. With any other toy these would be “needs assembly” parts.
These items are:
- A chair for the vanity mirror (same colors/style in every box)
- The ladder for the bunk beds (black)
- LOL doll stand/holder (black)
- The side driver and passenger mirrors for the van
Other items in blind packs are shown on the box, so you know exactly what you are getting. The LOL doll, her outfit, shoes and headband. Thats 4 more blind packs that don’t contain actual surprises. They promise 55+ surprises yet I struggled to find what could be considered as surprises. I’ve numbered their listed items, and the remaining ones I came up with.
Surprises LOL lists on their marketing:
Makeup Organizer (1)
A Makeup Compact (2)
Two Makeup Brushes (3, 4)
One Lipstick Accessory (5)
One Mascara Wand (6)
Glitter Coals (7) ***which are actually a part of the grill
Two O.M.G. Hangers and two L.O.L. Surprise! Hangers (8, 9, 10, 11)
Three Blankets with pillows (12, 13, 14)
Two records *made out of paper* (15, 16)
Three table mats *made out of paper* (17, 18, 19)
Six plates (20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
A fridge/Cooler and a BBQ Grill w/BBQ Tongs (26, 27, 28)
Two veggie Kabobs (29, 30)
Two corn on the cob (31, 32)
A set of Keys (33)
A TV (34)
O.M.G. Runway Doll Stand (35)
Sticker Sheet (36)
Below is best I could come up with for the remaining 19+ surprises. The list below brings the total to 44 if you consider items that are an attached part of the toy as surprises, and items that come with the toy that aren’t in blind packs. I’ll leave it for you to decide if these are "surprises" or a regular part of the functioning toy:
- A fold out toilet (37) ***This is somewhat hidden well
- A slide out runway that goes across the pool (38) ***Hidden well
- A flip out sink (39) ****not hidden well but can flip over for different purposes
- Flip up DJ booth and phone stand (40, 41) ****Phone stand is hidden well
- The LOL Doll, the doll’s dress and shoes (42, 43, 44) ****all shown on the box
Remainder of things that should not be considered surprises. All attach as part of the toy, but aren’t attached when un-packaging since it needs to be closed up for boxing.
- A ladder that connects the two bunks
- Two seat backs for the driving portion
- A slide that attaches between the upper deck and pool which provides support for the upper deck
- A chair that attaches to the foldout cafe table
- LOL doll stand/holder
- Two side mirrors for the van
If counted as surprises these would be 45-52. If we add the vanity chair that comes in a blind pack, but is needed for proper use of the advertised vanity brings the count to 53.
And the 55+?
- Two fold down bunks?
- An extending floor that has a pool under it/the pool?
- A foldout cafe table?
If these items are counted it brings the total to about 56, but to seriously count the bunk beds and the cafe table is just silly. I’ll give them the pool, but that’s still only 54 which includes items that are just part of the toy being marketed as “surprises”.
My apologies if I missed anything, if I realize something is missing I will try edit it.
On to issues with marketing and the toy itself.
Realistically LOL markets “surprises" that consist mostly of needed functioning parts of this toy. In real life a camper such as that one comes with sleeping areas, a table, car seats, side mirrors, TV/s, a bathroom, a refrigerator and then some. These are not surprises in a camper, so why should they be marketed as surprises in a toy modeled after a camper? One could argue that the surprises are good marketing on LOL’s part, BUT a consumer expecting a surprise is not surprised when they open the glamper to see items that are typically already in a camper, and all the food plus makeup sitting inside in clear packaging.
Issues with the toy:
• It doesn't come with directions on how to put it together or extend it, which would be helpful for at least putting the slide on.
• Two separate battery compartments that you need a lot of batteries for & a small screwdriver open.
• The front portion is extremely hard to separate from the back. You have to push a release button on the bottom of the camper that is very hard to depress and then pull at the same time. I struggled to get it apart with my daughter pulling the front with me as I depressed the button. It’s highly unlikely, if not impossible that a child could do this by themselves.
• The side door that is on a pop-in hinge comes off very easily, two days of play we’ve had to reattach it at least 5 times.
• The front compartment is nearly impossible to open. I had to pry it open and add a piece of tape as a pull tag so my daughter can open it.
• The grill is poorly designed. The slats that the food sits on do not fit or stay on, it’s too small and just collapses into the grill. It can’t be used to hold or “grill” the corn on the cob/kabobs so the grill is useless.
• The slide is hard to attach and confusing to figure out. It’s also too short, it has a huge gap from the bottom of it to the pool.
Even with these issues this seems to be a great toy. My daughter loves it as any kid would, there are so many different way to play with it. The problem is the fake surprises that are just basic parts of the toy, difficult to use features, poorly designed parts, and the lies that there are 55+ surprises when there is not. Some of these things really bother me because they feel so dishonest, hence the removal of stars.
I think this glamper is a little over priced at $99, a price point of $70-$75 seems more accurate especially considering that you are not getting 55+ surprises.
By Amazon Customer on July 28, 2019
By MK on August 4, 2019
By Dminn22 on December 6, 2019