3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
L8star Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker with 1.3inch IPS Color Screen Long Battery Life Smart Watch with Sleep Monitor Step Counter Calorie Counter Smart Bracelet for Women Men
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ 【Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring】：Measuring your heart rate on every 1 / 2 / 6 / 12 hour automatically, and you can also set up manually tracking once you set it up in the app. Also support automatic sleep monitoring from 6:00pm to second day you get up, it records deep sleep, light sleep, stay up and awake states. Clearly acknowledge your physical fitness status at whole day / week / month.
- ✅ 【30 Days Long Battery Life】：Charge 2 hours, standby 30 days, normal use 15 days. A time full charge gives you 15 days normal use, 30 days working. I think it will greatly save your charging time and improve the efficiency of use.
- ✅ 【Fitness Tracker with 6 Sport Modes】：Switch 6 different sport modes on watch directly. Built-in advanced 3D sensor and pedometer to accurately count your steps, calories burned & distance achieved. Steps: 1. Long press to choose which kind of sport, 2. long press again to enter sport mode, it will count 3, 2 ,1. Then you can start your excerise.
- ✅ 【Call Reminder & 10 Messages Storage】：Not only can check the call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) but also can storage 10 messages on this watch. This will be very practical when you are doing workout or work hard and can't focus on your cellphone.
- ✅ 【1.3inch Large Color Screen & APP supported】：New style 1.3inch IPS screen with bigger and thicker words on screen that allows you to read time and data clearly even under the glare, make colors more realistic. This fitness watch app is “FlagFit 2.0”, you can download it in app store or Google play store, then connect it with smartphone by Bluetooth. “FlagFit 2.0” supports most smart phones with Bluetooth 4.0 or above, IOS 8.0 or above, Android 4.4 or above.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Not only can check the call, calendar, SMS and SNS
- But also can storage 10 messages on this watch.
- This will be very practical when you are doing workout or work hard and can't focus on your cellphone.
IMPORTANTS: 1. This fitness tracker requires iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above, Bluetooth 4.0 (Smartphone only, not for PC, iPad or Tablet)
2. If you want to see clearly under the strong sun, please adjust the brightness to brightest
3. When you download the “FlagFit 2.0” app, please allow all the requires, and if it shows to update, please update it.
4. If disconnected, please check whether it is running in the background, if not, just open the app, it will take around 20 seconds to sync the data.
Model: B1 Fitness Tracker
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0 or later
Bluetooth Transmission Distance: 10 Meters (32.8 feet)
Screen Type: 1.3 inch IPS Color Screen
Material: upper casing: PC + Metal; strap: TPU
Dimension: suits for wrist size: 6.5 inch - 10 inch
Battery Type: 260mAh Polymer Lithium Battery
Working Time: 25-30 days
Charging Type: 2-Pin USB cable (included)
Charging Time: 1.5-2 hours
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm normally against pairing my phone with anything but a mic, due to the battery drain (I like my 8-9 day standby... esp. when I'm 150 miles into the backcountry with only a single 10k mah power pack to get me through another 150 miles to the next recharge station), but after keeping this watch & my phone paired non-stop for a couple of days now, the pairing has only added a 1.5% addition drop (per day) to my phone, & the watch has yet to drop by a bar yet.
I can't speak much on the remote alarm (& prolly won't, the phone alarm works for me) or sleep monitor, since I haven't tried either yet, but all of the other app & watch functions seem to work flawlessly... & there's quite a few options. The only "smart" function I've found is setting the watch to notify you of phone calls & texts (which will show the first couple of lines of your text). I LOVE this feature as it isn't like other "smart watches" where it's intractable... it just lets me know with a quick vibration & notification that someone has tried to reach me. As an added bonus, once you've paired the watch to the app (to update the time, etc.), you can unpair it & use most of its functions without needing to be tethered to the phone.
I haven't owned it long, but I'm usually pretty quick to determine if something will work for me... & this guy fits the bill. I just hope it has some longevity (if I can think about it, I'll update this review later... but if the watch continues to work as beautifully as it does now, you may not hear back from me, lol; that's a good thing, actually). For any other reviewers who have any complaints (other than the occasional defective one you'll get).... "What did you expect for a $30 fitness watch?" We aren't talking Apple or Google here, but at the same time, this watch has INCREDIBLE functionality & precision for a budget watch. If you aren't looking to spend $200+ on a main-brand watch, this guy does a close job for a tenth of the price tag.
As a final thought, if I had a complaint it'd only be that while it's sleek not to have any micro-usb or other charging port holes on any side of this watch, its charger is unusual & I worry about its long-term functionality. If you look at my pic of the back of the watch, you'll see 2 little gold-colored holes. The charger is a strange-shaped disc which clamps (gently) onto the watch, & has 2 prongs which must line up with those 2 holes in the back of the watch. If you're successful, you'll see the watch briefly light up (if the screen is off). Other than the unusual charging feature, this setup on this this is about as easy as they come. Just download their app (called FlagFit), then launch it. There's instructions on where to find the menu option that pairs the watch with your phone. Once paired, it'll update the time on the watch to your phone (mine is military time, for example), & you can then browse the menu to turn on the features you want.
I hope this review helps some people, even though the watch setup & maintenance is pretty straight forward.
1) Easy to use
2) Amazing battery life (got almost 3-4 weeks with regular usage)
3) Google map is integarted in the app which is good
4) Style is also not bad
1) The app itself is fishy because it requires access to your media and messaging
The only thing I want users to understand is don't give permissions for the app other than location and call logs.
we never know what might happen with the data (maybe being paranoid)
Top international reviews
The only thing I don't like is that working overnights, it resets my steps and tracking to 0. So I can't see what it is by the time I finish my shifts as I work overnight, that's not exactly the device's problem but it could use an option to only reset after you've stopped using it for a certain few hours, since I never have it on while in the house.
The main reason I bought this fitness tracker was to record the amount of steps in my day and give me an accurate calorie count. This watch has large print and is easy to read (even when its bright outside) - unlike my previous Fitbit that was hard to read. There are a few functions I haven't tested, but overall this product has the measures up to the Fitbit with a much less cost.
As another plus, the app was easy to install and easy to navigate.
I am adding to my review that I contacted the company via the email provided on the prize card to claim the free watch, they sent it to me within 5 days of contacting them. Gret watch and a great customer service! Good job L8star!
-Screen is easy to navigate after reading the instruction manual
-Tracks steps well
-Calculates your heart rate quickly
-Responsive to arm motion
-Good battery life, worn it for a week and the battery is at 75%
-Rubber strap, a little interesting to get used to but it sits well on your arm with little/no chafing
-Interesting to log onto at first, but turn your phone off of power savings mode and you should be able to get into the app with no issue
-You don't need to make an account to use the app's features, which is a huge bonus
-Sleep tracking tells you how much sleep you have had in total, how many times you have woken up since you laid down, and how much deep and light sleep you got
-Does not drain the battery life of your phone as hard as most "run in background" apps do
I would recommend this product! It's great for people who are not fully sold on fitness trackers and want something that they can use reliably without having to shell out hundreds of dollars.
Says I burned 200 Calories in 24 hours. That's after working a physical labour job for 8 hours and two hours at the gym afterwards.
It cannot track your sleep.
To me this is a useless product.
It looks good and seems durable but clearly is useless to anyone wanting to track steps, Calories burned and sleep.
There was a scratch and win card coming with the package. I actually win one same product for free. and it's for real! I received my free watch as promised - again, fast delivery.