Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop

Showing 41-50 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 90 reviews
on August 31, 2013
Great price for a sturdy watch. It works well and I'm very happy with it! The directions that came with the watch could have been a little clearer, it took me a little while to figure put how to set it up.
on September 14, 2013
I love my new digital watch; the face of the watch is easy to see and you can also push the little button on the side and it will tell you the date and the day; I also love the beautiful wrist band
on February 4, 2015
excelente
on October 16, 2013
This watch was way smaller and more poorly constructed than I had hoped. I was very disappointed. Don't bother buying it.
on January 9, 2014
I like the watch but it is too large for my wrist. I'm not sure how to make it fit without doubling the band over itself. Otherwise, it works well and was shipped quickly.
on June 3, 2013
As others have stated, there is no light on this watch. That is the only place for improvement. I LOVE the timer on it, though. I wear the watch all-day, every-day, and use the timer several times a week.
on March 14, 2016
Love it
on June 12, 2014
This watch is very cute! Casio never disappoint me, especially because of the vintage designs. It's very delicate and easy to manage.
on January 30, 2016
nice watch
on January 10, 2015
Love this watch that helps me time cooking, wakes me in the morning, and is easy to read.