LABC - iBed Tablet Stand (White)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Comfortably use your tablet while on bed or on your sofa/chair
- Helps reduce neck, shoulder, and back pain while using your tablet on a lying position
- Conveniently adjust the height for use and easily rotate the upper part of the stand when not in use
- Compatible with all iPad models, including iPad Mini & Air; Nexus 7; Galaxy Note 10.1 and Tab 10.5
- Perfect with Kindle 7 inch model, & with slight homemade customization, can be used with Kindle 6 & 8 inch models (See description below)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The innovative iBed for various tablets like the iPad & Kindle models
Introducing the innovative & patented iBed
When lying down for a long period of time, you not only risk dropping your tablet device, but you also suffer from pain in your arms and neck and back.
Tablet stand for comfortable watching on bed
Helps reduce neck, shoulder, & back pain back being in the natural sleep posture. When you finish using your tablet with iBed, rotate the upper part of the stand to possibly reduce distraction.
The iBed is officially compatible for various tablets including iPads & Kindles:
- iPad 1, 2, 3, & 4 & Kindle 7 inch fits perfectly on the natural palate provided, while the iPad Air & Air 2, Kindle 6 & 8 inch models needs a homemade thin ruler sized strip taped down on each side of the palate tray provided
See the video reviews at the bottom to see how to make a compatible homemade cardboard tray for the iPad Air & Air 2 & Kindle 6 & 8 inch tablets, & other various unsupported size tablets!
SOFAS AND CHAIRS
The iBed is not just for your bed, also compatible on sofas and chairs:
- Perfect for morning digital newspaper readers while drinking their coffee or eating breakfast.
- If you are holding a baby or child, you can still be catching up on your favorite show or watching a movie while sitting.
- Your child can play games or educational learning on their iBed
- Watch youtube tutorials while learning to play the guitar or other musical instruments
- Skype or FaceTime your family / friend / loved ones either sitting or laying down!
PEOPLE OF ALL AGES CAN USE THIS SMART PAD
From college students studying in their dorm to home users watching tv & movies to book readers:
- If you are a college student living in a dorm without the luxury of having a big screen tv on the wall, you can zone everything out in the noisy crowded chaos of your dorm living, & lay on your bed looking up & your tablet screen being held by the iBed & watch a movie or tv show.... or of course study for an exam!iBed allows you to adjust the angles and height to your own convenience
- Pole Height is 24 inches, & the tablet hovering above your face at a maximum extended distance away is about 22 inches and one may adjust the angles left and right or closer to your face as the silicon ring fully adjusts the tablet holder so that it will not shake.
- One can use the iBed while lying down on a bed or sofa and watch movies or surf the internet in the most comfortable position
- When sleeping, you can simply turn the hovering tray to the side.
COLOR CHOICES ARE BLACK AND WHITE
More great features:
- One can use the iBed while charging their tablet.
- You can also use it while having your earphones plugged in.
The iBed is officially compatible for various tablets such as:
- iPad Air & Air 2 ( get a little creative by making homemade cardboard sliver strips to the sides)
- iPad mini
- iPad mini Retina
- Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 10.1
- Kindle 7 inch model ( for size 6 & 8 inch Kindle models, get a little creative by making homemade cardboard sliver strips to the sides )
See the video reviews at the bottom to see how to make the iPad Air, Air 2, Kindle 6 & 8 inch tablets, & other various unsupported size tablets, fit the iBed tray with homemade cardboard additions!
Top Customer Reviews
The base is very sturdy, so that when you place it behind your bedframe or on top of your bed, even on an unstable surface, it places enough
pressure, so that it will sit securely in place. Or sometimes you may want to place it on the ground and look downwards to view your stocks or favorite news articles etc. The versatility of this iBed stand really enables you to relax in your normal comfy places and then enjoy using your tablet simultaneously. Sometimes holding onto my tablet, because of its larger dimensions, you get hand or wrist fatigue rather quickly, so it’s nice to have a tablet holder, so that you can resolve the inconvenience the strain your put on your arms.
The pole is screwed into the base with a single nail, and then the ring is placed through the top, so set your desired height placement, so that when you place the iBed onto the pole, it will restrain itself from shifting lower than you wanted. I tested this on our iPad Mini 2 Retina, and there are strong cardboard cutouts designed for the iPad Mini or Air.
Now I can reduce my carpel tunnel and hand/wrist fatigue by using my tablet facing upwards. Lying down is the most optimal and relaxed state that I place myself in, so having the ability to not have to bend my neck or have yourself conform to your device is more preferred.Read more ›
However, it is well made. It is solidly constructed. It works as advertised. The base is properly heavy and won't likely result in any tipping accidents. Reasonable solution to a minor problem. Your arms and hands should work just fine if you don't want to spend the money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Flimsy, comes apart easily but not when you want it to, no way to hold/fasten the tablet in place so bumping it knocks it over. Absolute waste of money. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Michael Doherty
I can't say much on how well it works, unfortunately. It was supposed to be a gift but when it arrived it looked like a small toilet seat. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Sarah Pate
This thing is too cool. It is a simple yet elegant solution to watching your iPad in bed. There's not much to the device - it's seriously just a circle on a pole. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Shelby
My boss saw it and immediately asked me to buy 3 more for the other guys who have worked in ipad in our office. Well recommended! Read morePublished 7 months ago by Danielle Barnett
I cannot compare it with similar s there did not appear to be anything as good. well worth the discounted price for my far review and strongly recommended at that price.Published 7 months ago by Brittany Reid
Amazing value as this is is the perfect tablet stand. It can be used even on the bed. The stand is quite compact so you can bring it along on a trip. Read morePublished 7 months ago by William Edwards