|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$90.01 (62%)|
- There are 7 colors for this model. This product is black with negative display. (Other colors/display are sold on other pages.)
- [Functions] ■German Sensor ■Weather Forecast(Sunny/ Cloudy with sun/ Cloudy/ Raining) ■Altimeter -Altitude graph (automatically records on the hour) -Meter(m) or feet(ft) -Altitude graph (stores up to 34 past hourly data)
- ■Track Mode (Relative Altitude: It can measure the ascending or decending altitude between the starting and the finish point.) ■Barometer -Sea level Pressure graph (stores up to 34 past hourly data) -mb, hPa or inHg ■Digital Compass -Magnetic Declination -Calibrating ■Thermometer -Celsius(℃) or degree Fahrenheit
- ■Chronograph -measure elapsed time -measure Lap Time (Up to 10 laps) -Range : 99 houres 59 minutes 59.99 seconds ■Timer -Countdown Timer -Range : 99 houres 59 minutes 59.99 seconds -Timer Sounds (Sounds for 30 seconds when counting to zero) ■Dual Time Mode ■Daily Alarm (Daily Alarm 1 and 2 are working independently) ■Day and date calendar -MM/DD or DD/MM format ■Power Saving Mode ■Electro Luminescence Backlight ■12-hour/24-hour switchable
- [Size] ・Case diameter: 45mm / thickness: 13mm ・Band length: 150-220mm / width: 22mm ・Weight: 57g [Accessories] ・Original box ・Instruction Manual (English)
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Super high-spec computer watch with German sensor!
Features and modes include altimeter, barometer and digital compass, weather forecast, dual-time, as well as EL backlight, temperature, chronograph, stopwatch and alarm.
■Weather Prediction/ Thermometer
Weather prediction feature is based on changes in atmospheric pressure, and shows the coming weather. It is suitable for climbing, hiking, jogging, walking, camping, and cycling etc.
During measurement Sensor Master displays an angle value and a direction indicator, which change dynamically when the watch is moved.
A special feature of the Watch is the coming weather predicting function.
It works by analyzing the changes of the past air pressure.
Watch provides 4 different symbols to indicate the forecast weather.
Sunny/ Cloudy with sun/ Cloudy/ Raining
The altimeter determines the altitude at your current location based on changes in atmospheric pressure, and stores up to 34 past hourly data including altitude and temperature.
This function can measure relative altitude. For example, it can measure the ascending or descending altitude between the starting point and the finish point of a trail.
-Altitude graph (automatically records on the hour)
-Meter(m) or feet(ft)
-Altitude graph (stores up to 34 past hourly data)
Compass measures and displays azimuth angle digitally.
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.3 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IMWDYFQ
- Item model number: lad004-bk-ja
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 30, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
651 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Photo 1 is without backlight taken at night in medium low light in kitchen.
Photo 2 is with backlight taken in very low light in kitchen.
-I really like the negative display - yes, if there isn't too much ambient light, you will need to use the backlight (which in no way can be used as a flashlight in a pinch)
-it shows the time on pretty much all the screens no matter what mode you're in
-the rubberized band seems pretty durable and the movable loop to keep the long end of the strap in place miraculously seems to always stay in the right place
-you can turn the beeping off - useful for silent time keeping!
-pretty rugged/waterproof - I shower with it almost daily with no problems! I fell into the river while whitewater rafting and with no problems - e.g., no fogging. I have taken this with me on a number of hiking/camping trips without causing any major blemishes on the bezel or strap, etc. Granted, it was relatively well protected since it was under long sleeves, but in my day to day, I haven't managed to cause major cosmetic damage so far.
-comes in a box easily opened (also makes it easy to wrap for gifting)
-this was my main hesitation and only real complaint: it uses an acrylic crystal so it definitely picks up really thin scratches. Hard to see unless you look carefully or if it catches the light - see picture
-the compass is reasonably accurate for general directions, but I wouldn't use it to for hardcore orienteering. It allows you to set your declination as well as generally calibrate it manually once in a while. But sometimes it "sticks" and won't change as you rotate.
-Alti/Baro features are nice to have, but I don't really use it. The baro provides weather projection which seemed to be pretty accurate.
-the instructions are generally accurate but they are really small.
-the sensor button (upper left) is somewhat exposed (unlike the other three) so it is much easier to inadvertently push that button while the other three require more intent. I think it's only problematic if you're in the water a lot since the watch, while waterproof, might take on some water if you're pushing the buttons in water.
-couldn't find any Germans either
-It also has a thermometer, but as many others have pointed out, you have to remove it from your wrist for a while in order to get the actual ambient temperature vs. your wrist's.
-No GPS or Bluetooth connection to phone - neither pro/con since I wasn't looking for this feature originally. However, I have recently realized that the bluetooth connection would be helpful since then I could use it to buzz me when I receive a phone call. Killer feature for people like me who don't like to leave the ringer on during work (obnoxious) and I can't ever seem to feel it vibrate when in my pocket. The fitbit charge has this feature but then you have to recharge these kinds of watches regularly.
Bottom line - would I buy it again? Most likely. It would make a very nice inexpensive gift for your casually outdoorsy child/friend.