Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 4, 2013
It has all the features that it claims to have which already gives it a good rating. It has a slightly above average build quality. It's construction consists of a rubbery plastic, hard plastic, a stainless steel bottom, and a glasslike material for the cover. It has a nice and easy to read display. Even though the plastic is strong and high in quality (as high as plastic can be) I would prefer it if the watch was made out of a more stronger material. The functions of the watch are also pretty accurate if you set up the watch according to procedure. The weather forecast was really accurate in my first days of testing it. It rained two days out of the week and on those days the watch predicted that it was going to rain. It is not something I would rely on but it is extremely nice to have. The barometer and altimeter function normally to my knowledge (they predicted the weather so I was satisfied). The thermometer works properly when you take it off of your wrist (it states this in the instruction booklet). The compass has a few discrepancies here and there but if you set it up properly you should decrease these. This product is for someone who likes the outdoors but is not willing to give $280 for a watch that can perform identical functions. In the end if you do not care about the mainly plastic design and want these functions in a watch then this watch is strongly recommended for you.
17 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 5, 2015
I like the look of the watch and the band is very comfortable, but it is almost impossible to see at night or in low light. It is similar to suunto watches in setup (slightly complicated) but that's to be expected from a weather watch.
6 people found this helpful
on February 29, 2016
I was researching water resistant watches for a while as my brother wanted something special. Came across this one randomly, after reading couple reviews and watching YouTube videos I placed my order. The product came in a nice box, quality and convenience, that is my impression. Truly recommend this watch in it's price range.
Thank you for reading my review, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
3 people found this helpful
on December 30, 2013
So far so good though I've only had this watch for about a month. I was looking for a watch at a reasonable price that has a compass. The build quality seems pretty good. One added bonus for me is that the watch has a power-saving mode which will turn off the display.
4 people found this helpful
on June 15, 2015
I LOVE this watch. At first I thought it might be a little big for my petite wrist (I'm a slender woman) but it has grown on me and now I feel it is fine. Love all the features. I frequent the gym and love the "second hand" which is really just light up blocks that go around the watch which you can see in the picture - I use this to do wall sits and time out exercises...this makes it much more fun and very easy to watch the time go by. I would purchase again and have had zero issues with the watch. Have had this baby for more than 6 months and absolutely adore it.
on August 2, 2016
My son loves his watch, the only thing is that the screen needs to be just a little bit brighter, besides that, the watch is Great. Thank you very much.

Respectfully

Denis
on July 1, 2015
its good wath - i grade this watch 7 of 10 - deamlight is to low - the pin of the wristband came of after 2 month of use need to replace it- all functions are great in day time
One person found this helpful
on August 4, 2016
Excellent feature set for the price. Many more functions than expected. Build quality is okay for this price range. I would not wear it when diving. Overall a great value!
on September 6, 2014
Good for the price. *****
Altitude sensor was always about 80 feet off when calibrated properly.
compass never calibrated, followed directions in manual.
screen brightness was never an issue, which a lot of people seem to claim. just turn up the contrast/brightness.

i loved the band and clasp. thermometer is very accurate. will be off by about 2 degrees for ambient temperature due to being against your skin. submersion was never an issue, even when pushing the buttons while submerged.
accurate temperature readings underwater.

i took it paintballing in 90-93 degree weather wearing a black long sleeve, which covered it. about 5 hours in, the screen burnt out i guess. still beeped when i pressed the button. doing a battery reset didnt fix the issue.
i would buy another, and still have money left over rather than buying a more expensive ABC watch.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 6, 2017
Terrible watch do not buy the sensors stop working and this watch only lasted me a year