Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
[Lad Weather] Swiss Sensor Running Chronograph Outdoor Digital Compass Altimeter Sport Watches Weather Forecast Climbing Walking Barometer Thermometer Surf
|Price:||$118.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Color variation: 5
- Swiss Sensor, Digital Compass, Weather Forecast(Sunny/ Cloudy with sun/ Cloudy/ Raining), Altimeter, Barometer, Thermometer, History Display(Altitude Record Graph), Chronograph, Countdown Timer, Lap time(100), Alarm, Pacemaker, Day of Week, Day Date, Current Time, Power Saving Mode, Dual Time Mode, Belt Stopper, Electro Luminescence Backlight, Digital display, Quartz
- Case size:about48x48x13mm (height, width, depth), Band length about110-200mm, Weight about58g, Band width about22mm, Case Thickness:12mm,
- Case Material ABS plastic / stainless steel, Band Material type urethane rubber system, Clasp:buckle
- Watch box, Instruction Manual[English], 6-months warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Color Variation :5
Power Saving Mode
Dual Time Mode
Electro Luminescence Back light
Calendar function:date,day of the week
Instruction Manual (English)
Top Customer Reviews
Altitude sensor was always about 80 feet off when calibrated properly.
compass never calibrated, followed directions in manual.
screen brightness was never an issue, which a lot of people seem to claim. just turn up the contrast/brightness.
i loved the band and clasp. thermometer is very accurate. will be off by about 2 degrees for ambient temperature due to being against your skin. submersion was never an issue, even when pushing the buttons while submerged.
accurate temperature readings underwater.
i took it paintballing in 90-93 degree weather wearing a black long sleeve, which covered it. about 5 hours in, the screen burnt out i guess. still beeped when i pressed the button. doing a battery reset didnt fix the issue.
i would buy another, and still have money left over rather than buying a more expensive ABC watch.
-I set this watch once and half a year latter its still on good time.
-Regardless of all the cheep sensors that don't work right it still tells time and hasn't broken after a month of use like all my other watches.
-The temperature is always at least 10 degrees high (Celsius) ex: its 20 C (68 F) and my watch reads 32 C (90 F) which is way off!
-The compass is useless. It is wrong 99% of the time.
-The light only stay on for three seconds
-I always accidentally hit buttons so almost every time I look at my watch it is displaying something other than the time and I have to mess with it for five or more seconds to figure out what time it is. (I realize that even when its on another sensor it displays the time at the bottom but it's still annoying)
It is NOT worth the money spent unless you're absolutely dying to wear a cheep watch with bunch of broken sensors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it works as advertised,very satisfied with this lad weather watch !!Published 16 months ago by Vicman