Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on June 11, 2014
Minor points:
- It looks nice.
- It doesn't feel too cheap, given that I bought it for $50
- Everyone is complaining about no backlight. It's readable, it's quite dim, but is alright. The light button lights up a faint green light for 2 seconds. It's not that great, but I can live with it.

More important points:
- If you're buying for the functions (why else would you?) just know that it's not too easy to set everything up. You're going to need the little guide book that comes with it.
- The response time on the thermometer is very slow. You should take it off for several minutes before it gives the actual temperature.
- Altimeter most likely works based on the barometer. So if you're sitting in your house and in just a minute the watch says that you're 50 ft higher, don't worry, you and your house aren't getting abducted by aliens. It's just that the air pressure around you is dropping so the watch thinks you're gaining elevation. It works much better on a sunny day.
- I've had it for 3 days and it so happened that one day it was sunny without a cloud in sight, one day was cloudy and it's pouring outside as I write this. Through it all the weather forecast on the watch has been partly cloudy. It's at least consistent, I give him that.
- The compass works great after you calibrate it. Don't attempt it without the little guide book, it's unlikely that you can figure it out without the instructions.

Overall, for $50 I think I will keep it just for fun and casual use. But if you want a really accurate one or want to rely on it for your long backpacking trip, you might be well advised to look into higher end watches.
on November 3, 2014
I own this item for over six months by now.
I love everything about this watch but one thing:
almost right after I bought it, one segment in the digits that show seconds was gone.
Not faded, just disappeared.
Firstly, it would come and go with no particular pattern, then, in about two weeks it was gone completely and never came back.
It makes half of the figures that show seconds unreadable.
I will attach pictures to show you what I mean.
I would certainly buy this watch again if not the concern that it may happen again.
review image review image review image
on January 27, 2014
I bought two and returned both. I also asked Amazon to remove this from their lineup. I bought this because I believed it wasnt Chinese junk but German engineering. It is Chinese junk! Beware!
on November 23, 2013
The strap Is one piece and will most likely break and not be replaceable. It DOES NOT have a light. If you never want to look at the time right when you wake up ever then look at problem number one. So many cool gadgets so finicky. NOPE not a suunto replacement which also sucks because did I mention NO LIGHT. LED is poor contrast worse than suunto NOTHING like the picture.
SO.... no seeing the time early in the morning in a cave or anytime not in direct light of course that is as long as you are not wearing tinted lenses. It is water proof and the clasp does not catch on your clothes and the color is cool.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.