|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$22.99 - $24.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Soft and Stretchy Fabric: 97% COTTON 3% SPANDEX, Slim Fit cut to posture completely unfolded
- US Size,Comfortable stretchy waist,never too tight or restrictive
- Ankle zipper opening with cut
- Pleated detail at knees
- Fake front pockets
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LAINAB is a Trusted Clothing Brand.
The skinny stretchy fabric makes your hips and legs look more beautiful.
Match with all kind of clothes, such as : T-shirt , shirt, dustcoat, jumpers, hoodie etc.
Suitable for: school, party, work, walk.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B072Z8N513
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 20, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off let me say I am so glad I read the reviews regarding sizing; Chinese sizing is much smaller than U.S. I usually wear a size 2 in pants or a Small with leggings but I got the 4/6 due to most reviews saying to size up (when I got the pants I noticed the tag says "M" for medium). Usually I would get a 0/2 but they would have been pretty tight. The waist on these has some room but the rest fits like my usual size. Definitely size up!
The pants are well made and the material is thicker and warm. The ribbing on the front and zippers are cute and look like the picture.
The only thing Im not so into is how high the waist sits. They fit right under my belly button or just on it where I usually like a lower waist but that is my personal preference. They are also a tad itchy but I am hoping this will go away after a couple washes and wears.
Otherwise they are really cute and look great with flats or heels. I can definitely dress them up for work or down for going out to lunch or hanging out with family and friends. They are also a really good price!
1. Shipping - took much longer than anticipated. Were supposed to be here Oct 4, arrived Oct 12. No updates from seller in the meantime. I tried cancelling the order at some point, it didn't work but then they showed up. Ok.
2. Fit - these are SHORT. I am just over 5 ft 8 in with a long torso and these are definitely too short for me. They are almost capri length. If you are over 5 ft 6 I'd say only get these if you're ok with them being very short. I think with cute socks and/or the right bootie they will still work. Also, I have a 28 in waist and 40 in hips and I ordered a large based on other reviews - they fit pretty much perfectly in that respect. I could probably gain a couple inches and they would still work as there's still some room to stretch, but beyond that I'm not sure.
The quality is fine - not amazing, but again for the price about what I expected. You might try one of the cheaper versions of the same thing, I can't imagine the quality is that different and you can save $10 bucks if you look through the related items.
Final verdict: they are cute, I'm not returning them, but I probably won't buy more.