|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.75 x 6.25 x 1.25 inches|
|Item model number||8542124607|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CRLBXXA3-X2|
|Vehicle Service Type||ATV, UTV, Truck|
Off-Road ATV UTV Light Bar Mounts Mounting Bracket Bar Clamp Kits [1"/1.5"/1.75"/2" Inch] [Horizontal Bar] [Aluminium] [2 Units] Bull Bar UTV Roll Bar Clamp Tube Roll Cage Clamps Mount For ATV UTV
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Light Source type||LED|
|Vehicle Service Type||ATV, UTV, Truck|
|Fit Type||Universal Fit|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ADD MORE LIGHTS, LESS HASSLE- Simplify the installation of LED light bars & work lights without drilling any holes in the bodywork; quickly and securely mount LAMPHUS Cruizer Series Light Bars or any other light bar with 10mm mounting screws to your roof rack, bull bar, roll cage, or headache rack.
- ALMOST ENDLESS APPLICATIONS- Can be used on tubes measuring 1", 1.5", 1.75" & 2" in diameter; perfect for off-road vehicles, ATVs, UTVs, trucks, boats, farm vehicles & more.
- CAST ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION- Precision-welded from cast aluminum, our clamps are strong & built to last.
- COMES FULLY-LOADED- Includes everything you need to start mounting your favorite LED light bars to your ride, including an Allen Hex Key.
- RUBBER INSERTS DAMPEN & PROTECT- Rubber inserts for snugger fitment with a wider range of sizes; help dampen vibrations during off-roading and protect your bull bar from being scraped.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LAMPHUS Cruizer LED Off-Road Light Horizontal Bar Clamp Mounting Kit
The LAMPHUS Cruizer Horizontal Bar Clamp Mounting Kit makes installing Cruizer off-road light bars or other light bars with 10mm mounting screws onto your roof rack, bull bar, or headache rack a breeze. Painstakingly crafted from premium-grade cast aluminum, these clamps are designed to provide a strong, stable and secure mount for your off-road light bars and can be used on tubes measuring 1", 1.5", 1.75" and 2" in diameter. Deck out your ride with multiple LED lighting accessories without ever having to drill into your vehicle's bodywork. Everything you need for installation is included (even an Allen Hex Key) in this clamp mounting kit!
- Simplifies the installation of LED light bars onto your roof rack, bull bar, or headache rack
- Compatible with tubes of 1", 1-1/2", 1-3/4" & 2" in diameter
- Fits all light bars with 10mm mounting screws
- Includes Allen Hex Key
- 2 x Clamp
- 2 x 1” Rubber Insert (2 pc)
- 2 x 1-1/2” Rubber Insert (2 pc)
- 2 x 1-3/4” Rubber Insert (2 pc)
- 2 x 2” Rubber Insert (2 pc)
- Doubled Sided Tape (for 2" tubes).
- 2 x Allen Hex Key
More items to explore
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After applying the smallest diameter rubber adapters and cranking down the allen screws (nice touch) as far as possible the mounts were snug but NOT snug enough on the bars to keep them from rotating due to wind force.
My solution was to cut a piece of old serpentine belt (approx 1-1/2" in length) and insert it into the rubber adapter on the top side of the mount prior to compressing the mount around the bar. This resulted in a very snug mount when everything was tightened down completely. I probably would have used a piece of belt on both sides of the mount were I mounting something heavier like a light, and am confident the grip would be more than substantial in this case.
I feel these mounts are fantastic for the price and I'm comfortable that the serpentine belt fix will not degrade over time which means I will utilize these products and this method again in the event that I need to mount to a smaller tube or bar.
1 - will not retain to 1" and it's easy to move, so I installed it to a 1 1/8" bar using the same rubber pads for the 1". It holds unloaded, but I can still twist it by hand and also slide it up and down the bar. The bar is a Yakima load bar, 1 1/8 inch and it's powdercoated with a rough texture, so it's not slick. This was after torquing the bolts down to 3.5Nm.
2 - the holes in the cap (clearance holes) are tight, so you will need near perfect alignment to get the parts assigned. I recommend opening the holes up a bit.
3 - rubber creeps over time, so this will compund the issue from item #1
4 - a couple of the holes were clogged by the coating, so I recommend running the bolts through by hand before installation
So I ordered two sets the first time, and realized they don't fit the 1" but may seem to work on the 1 1/8" and decided to order two more sets. Then I received two used and incomplete sets. The first had only 3 rubber pads, luckily a complete set for 1" bar which was what I needed. The second had 8 rubber pads, but only one for 1" and a missing split washer. For some reason, they included a pair of screws and anchors in this pack - in case I want to mount my lights to a drywall wall?
I will update this post (a) once I go through customer service and (b) I put it up on the car and see how the lights hold up. In the meantime, if somehow anyone got though reading this whole thing, I would caution you about buying this. Unless your lights are very light (pun intended) I would look elsewhere.
First 3 pics are of set #1, 4th and 5th pic are of set #2.
I installed one clamp with the included rubber pieces that allow you to use this item on different sized bar. After the two fastening screws were in place, I was able to spin the clamps around. This would surely move/bounce with the slightest of riding.
In the end, I used the supplied brackets with the Nilight light bar and had to drill 2 holes.
I used blue Loctite to retain the Allen screws. Blue is removable.