|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 2 x 5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CRLBXXA3-X2|
|ABPA Partslink Number||LP0010004|
LAMPHUS Cruizer LED Off-Road Light Horizontal Bar Clamp Mounting Kit 1"/1.5"/1.75"/2" [2 Clamps] [Includes Allen Hex Key] [User-friendly] - For Light Bar Bull Bar Tube Clamp Roof Roll Cage Holder
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ADD MORE LIGHTS, LESS HASSLE- Simplify the installation of LED light bars & work lights without drilling any holes in the bodywork; quickly and securely mount LAMPHUS Cruizer Series Light Bars or any other light bar with 10mm mounting screws to your roof rack, bull bar, roll cage, or headache rack.
- ALMOST ENDLESS APPLICATIONS- Can be used on tubes measuring 1", 1.5", 1.75" & 2" in diameter; perfect for off-road vehicles, ATVs, UTVs, trucks, Jeeps, boats, farm vehicles & more.
- CAST ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION- Precision-welded from cast aluminum, our clamps are strong & built to last.
- COMES FULLY-LOADED- Includes everything you need to start mounting your favorite LED light bars to your ride, including an Allen Hex Key.
- RUBBER INSERTS DAMPEN & PROTECT- Rubber inserts for snugger fitment with a wider range of sizes; help dampen vibrations during off-roading and protect your bull bar from being scraped.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LAMPHUS Cruizer LED Off-Road Light Horizontal Bar Clamp Mounting Kit
The LAMPHUS Cruizer Horizontal Bar Clamp Mounting Kit makes installing Cruizer off-road light bars or other light bars with 10mm mounting screws onto your roof rack, bull bar, or headache rack a breeze. Painstakingly crafted from premium-grade cast aluminum, these clamps are designed to provide a strong, stable and secure mount for your off-road light bars and can be used on tubes measuring 1", 1.5", 1.75" and 2" in diameter. Deck out your ride with multiple LED lighting accessories without ever having to drill into your vehicle's bodywork. Everything you need for installation is included (even an Allen Hex Key) in this clamp mounting kit!
- Simplifies the installation of LED light bars onto your roof rack, bull bar, or headache rack
- Compatible with tubes of 1", 1-1/2", 1-3/4" & 2" in diameter
- Fits all light bars with 10mm mounting screws
- Includes Allen Hex Key
- 2 x Clamp
- 2 x 1” Rubber Insert (2 pc)
- 2 x 1-1/2” Rubber Insert (2 pc)
- 2 x 1-3/4” Rubber Insert (2 pc)
- 2 x 2” Rubber Insert (2 pc)
- Doubled Sided Tape (for 2" tubes).
- 2 x Allen Hex Key
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 - will not retain to 1" and it's easy to move, so I installed it to a 1 1/8" bar using the same rubber pads for the 1". It holds unloaded, but I can still twist it by hand and also slide it up and down the bar. The bar is a Yakima load bar, 1 1/8 inch and it's powdercoated with a rough texture, so it's not slick. This was after torquing the bolts down to 3.5Nm.
2 - the holes in the cap (clearance holes) are tight, so you will need near perfect alignment to get the parts assigned. I recommend opening the holes up a bit.
3 - rubber creeps over time, so this will compund the issue from item #1
4 - a couple of the holes were clogged by the coating, so I recommend running the bolts through by hand before installation
So I ordered two sets the first time, and realized they don't fit the 1" but may seem to work on the 1 1/8" and decided to order two more sets. Then I received two used and incomplete sets. The first had only 3 rubber pads, luckily a complete set for 1" bar which was what I needed. The second had 8 rubber pads, but only one for 1" and a missing split washer. For some reason, they included a pair of screws and anchors in this pack - in case I want to mount my lights to a drywall wall?
I will update this post (a) once I go through customer service and (b) I put it up on the car and see how the lights hold up. In the meantime, if somehow anyone got though reading this whole thing, I would caution you about buying this. Unless your lights are very light (pun intended) I would look elsewhere.
First 3 pics are of set #1, 4th and 5th pic are of set #2.
Original review: Purchased 2 sets to mount LED lights on roll bar of 2014 Ranger 800 Crew. Although a perfect fit and look fantastic, I had one screw strip the base mount threads when I tightened down on roll bar. I didn't think I had overdone it, and was careful to alternate sides as I was tightening. Fortunately, I was able to use the other set to complete the mounting of the front light bar, but now have only one good one to complete the rear lights. I'm sending mfg note, hope they'll stand up to their product and send single replacement rather than having to go through return process.
I used blue Loctite to retain the Allen screws. Blue is removable.
I installed one clamp with the included rubber pieces that allow you to use this item on different sized bar. After the two fastening screws were in place, I was able to spin the clamps around. This would surely move/bounce with the slightest of riding.
In the end, I used the supplied brackets with the Nilight light bar and had to drill 2 holes.