|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $196.80 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- ★Pls note all of the Products of LANDEER just send by amazon. Without "send by Amazon" Products are FAKE Products!!!★
- Breathable Knit upper and Lightweight Rubber Sole.
- Finely stitched for lasting durability and style.
- Walking shoes heightening footwear.
- Breathable and lightweight mesh upper allows your feet to breathe and ensures the lightweight feature.
- Anti-bacterial ventilating shoes insole which thick to keep a dry, healthy and comfort foot environment
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
6.5 B(M) US=36 EU
7.5 B(M) US=37 EU
8.5 B(M) US=38 EU
9 B(M) US=39 EU
10 B(M) US=40 EU
11 B(M) US=41 EU
12 B(M) US=42 EU
Suggestion:Take a bigger size if you chose the Cotton-padded ones.
LANDEER is a professional sports outdoor brand, its walking shoes come in with fashionable breathable premium mesh which will protect your feet and offer healthy and dry environment.Its natural rubber out sole are profession durable hiking material which is also used for out trekking outdoors.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B074P7RP38
- Item model number: LDR-5005(women)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 9, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I posted a photo with one sock on and one off so you can see how high up the shoes comes on your ankle. I have a thin foot too. I weigh 118 lbs.
This is the best purchase I've made all year, I swear!
They are comfy, look decent enough to make a quick run to store in, and are easy on and off.
I'm 33 and typically don't wear sneakers except Converse so I wanted a comfy breathable easy shoe that didn't look 'orthotic '. Lol.
These do the job. I recommend.
I've been wearing several times a week (short 5-10 minute walks and a stray run to grocery store) for a few months now and they're holding up well.
Most recent customer reviews
She is equally impressed!Read more