- Save 20% on Lockable Jewelry Orgnizer when you purchase 1 or more Jewelry Amorie offered by LANGRIA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "LANGRIA Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Standing Jewelry ..." and save 71% off the $259.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
LANGRIA Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Standing Jewelry Armoire Organizer with Mirror, Full Length Standing Jewelry Storage, 4 Angle Adjustable, for Rings, Earrings, Bracelets, Broaches, White Finish
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STYLISH AND WELL-MADE: the free standing jewelry armoire is constructed with durable MDF material featuring an all white outlook that is easily assemble with a screwdriver and fits in any place at home
- HASSLE FREE STORAGE: 108 earrings slots, 36 earrings holes, 18 necklaces and bracelets hooks, 84 rings slots, 1 pouch and 11 compartments, this roomy armoire easily gets all your jewelry neatly organized and maintained in good condition
- FULL LENGTH MIRROR: the embedded mirror is 42” long and front-facing therefore gives you a whole vision for your appearance checking and doing makeup with easy access to your jewelry, accessories and cosmetics
- 4 ANGLE TILTING DESIGN: the armoire features a pair of sticks and 4 upper horizontal holes on each side of the stand to adjust to different beveled angles for a better view
- ADDITIONAL PROTECTION: the protective black fabric lining prevents your jewelries from being scuffed and scratched, while the equipped lock with keys safely keeps your valuables stored
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fabulous Jewelry Mirror Cabinet to Treasure Forever
Revolution is here and it has arrived in the shape of a 42” long, full-length mirror. It may seem a regular chic mirror, but it contains the best secret a woman can dream of: a jewelry cabinet! Get all your jewelry out and untangled your necklaces for your very last time before organizing them in this gorgeous mirror. Its inside is made of a protective black fabric lining to prevent your jewelry from getting scratched and it has room for your earrings, necklaces, rings and more. Moreover, you could also keep your makeup inside, making your everyday beauty routine of getting ready easier and faster! It also comes with a lock so you can secure your goods inside, adding an extra protection. And last but not least: the mirror is adjustable. It has 4 angle tilting positions, choose your favourite angle for a better view. This dreaming mirror has all a girl could ask for.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than that looks like exactly what we were looking for. Plenty of room and sturdy.
- Assembly was easy. I did it myself in about 15 minutes. The unit was securely packaged so nothing was damaged in transport.
- I really like the combination of jewelry storage and mirror. I am 5' 10" and the finished piece comes about to my collar bone...plenty of room to check your full body reflection before heading out.
- Lots of holes to store earrings on the door.
- Has a lock and key.
- Not as much space as you might think. I didn't really consider how shallow the unit was before I got it. I just looked at the height. Because it is shallow, it doesn't close/lock if you have multiple necklaces layered and hanging on the hooks. This, combined with the fact that (unless you wear exclusively chokers and short necklaces) you can't hang a necklace from a single hook because it falls below the cabinet door, really limit the space you have to store necklaces. If you have a very small collection, this might not be an issue. But why would you need such a large piece if you have only a few necklaces? If only this unit were a few inches deeper, it would be much more efficient.
- There is no "plug" piece to finish off the holes where the screws go. This makes the unit look a bit cheap. Even many IKEA pieces have these plugs to make the finished product look nicer.