- Save 10% on LANGRIA Dual Monitor Mount when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by LANGRIA. Enter code VGL9JTX4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on LANGRIA 8-Pack Plastic Connectors (White) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by LANGRIA. Enter code ZWZTX238 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on ☺LANGRIA 8 -Pack Connectors☺ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by LANGRIA. Enter code A8YUZ3IO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
LANGRIA Metal Wire Storage Cubes, Modular Shelving Grids, DIY Closet Organization System, Bookcase, Cabinet, (16 - Regular Cube)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STURDY BOOKCASE: made of resistant wire grids, this 16-cube bookcase can hold up to 44 lbs. (20kg) per cube, allowing you to place your books, paperwork, clothes, bedding, towels, toys, bags, accessories and more
- MODERN LOOK: this multi-use bookcase cabinet has a modern industrial wire grid style that will perfectly fit most areas at home or at an office space; its open wire construction maximizes airflow as well as visibility
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL CABINET: this modular storage rack is portable and can be personalized according to your needs; assemble the cubes all together to form a big cabinet, or create different blocks to fit different spaces
- PLASTIC CONNECTORS: ABS black multi-angle connectors are included to help you secure the unit and avoid wobbles; you can put the cubes together and take them apart to reconfigure as much as you want
- NOTICE: A rubber mallet (not included) may be needed to tap connectors into place or if panels are hard to line up; we recommend the use gloves when assembling the bookcase; all dimensions are measured manually with a possible deviation of 1-2 cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Style and organize your home with a set of modular rack!
The industrial look of this 16-cube modular shelving rack perfectly fits modern apartments, studios or office spaces. You can put it in the hallway to store shoes, in the living room to display books, plants, and photos or keep it in your bedroom for clothes and toys.
You can build the cubes together to create a big cabinet, or you can build them separate in several blocks if you want to put them in different spaces. With the black ABS connectors, it will be very easy to put the panels together and to take them apart whenever you want to change the distribution of this wire grid modular bookcase.
Note: We recommend to use a pair of gloves while assembling the unit in order to prevent you from getting hurt. A rubber mallet (not included) may be needed to tap connectors into place or if panels are hard to line up.
Materials: metal wire grids; ABS connectors
Dimensions of each assembled cube: 15.4 x 14.6 x 15.4 in / 39 x 37 x 39 cm
Weight capacity per cube: 44 lbs. / 20 kg
Net weight: 32 lbs. / 14.5 kg
56 x wire grid panel
50 x connector
1 x assembly instruction sheet
Compare with similar items
Whitmor Storage Cubes - Stackable Interlocking Wire Shelves - Black (Set of 6)
UNICOO Multi Use DIY 20 Cube Wire Grid Organizer,Wardrobe Organizer, Bookcase, Storage Organizer, Wardrobe Closet - (Black Wire)
Tespo Wire Storage Cubes Modular Shelving Unit DIY Metal Grid Closet Organizer System, Bookcase, Cabinet (20Cubes)
LANGRIA 16 Cubby Shelving Closet System Cube Organizer Plastic Storage Cubes Drawer Unit, DIY Modular Bookcase Cabinet for Clothes, Shoes, Toys (White)
KOUSI Storage Cubes Wire Grid Modular Metal Cubbies Organizer Bookcases and Book Shelves Origami MultiFuncation Shelving Unit, Capacious & Customizable, Black, 16 Cubes
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LANGRIA||Amazon.com||UNICOO||Tespo Store||LANGRIA||KOUSI|
|Material Type||Wire||, ,||Steel||Metal||PP & steel & ABS||Plastic & steel|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. After assembly, I placed all my sons toys and the grip between the wired panel and black holding screw loosened up because of the weight of 3 or 4 toys. So not a great quality product.
3. I was expecting something else but I ended up getting a not so good product. Will not recommend this.
I found it easy to put together, although the instructions aren't very helpful. Basically the connectors have eight points where they can link to the grids: four in an X pattern on the back and four that run behind the circle. As long as the circles are all parallel to each other, there's really only one way the grids can lock into the connectors to form a cube. And I didn't need zip ties to hold it together or pliers. Just squeeze together adjacent panels until they click. (You can may need to hold the next nearest joint together with your other hand to get it fully locked in place too.) Mostly I would advise doing this when you can approach it in a relaxed, methodical manner.
We will likely buy at least one more set exactly like this in the very near future and maybe a set with doors not too long after that.
I'll probably buy more cubes later on. Everything went together well and I'm pleased with what I was able to make.