LANMU 2 in 1 Micro SD to SD/Micro SD Card Extension Cable Extender Adapter Compatible with Ender 3/Pro/3 V2 ,Ender 5/Pro/Plus, CR-10S and More 3D Printers(5.9in/15cm)
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||GPS, Printers, Cellular Phones|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.76 x 1.57 x 0.79 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Upgrade 2 in 1 Design: Designed with dual card slots, can allow to insert micro sd or sd card which one you need, no hassel of changing the other extension cable.
- Premium Materials:Micro SD to SD Card Extension Cable is made of High-quality Plastic & FFC.
- Type: Micro SD/SD to Micro SD Card Extension Adapter.Support the card 32G,64GB,128GB and 256GB,much more convenient for your life.Never affect the read and write speed of your machine,keeping it efficient and safe.
- Universal Compatibility:Widely compatible with GPS, Computer,Tablet, DVD, DVR, LED/LCD screen,mobile phones,Raspberry Pi and reality 3D printers,such as CR-10,Ender 3 Pro, Ender 3,Ender 3 V2,Ender 5,Ender 5 Plus, Anet A8,Anet A6, MonoPrice and more.
- Warranty:LANMU provides lifetime warranty and friendly after-sale service including 30-day unconditional money back and 180-day free replacement if receiving defective items,making sure the risk-free shopping experience for you. (Note: 1.If the micro sd end is locked, it will make a "click" sound. 2. Please do not use the sd card and micro sd card at the same time.3. Please insert and remove sd/micro sd cards while the power off.)
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
From the brand
Made of high quality plastic shell, durable and reliable
5.9in length cable, no effect the speed of writing and reading.
Customized micro sd head, and work perfectly with 3d printer to save wear on micro sd slot.
|Micro SD to Micro SD||Micro SD to SD||2 in 1 Micro SD to SD/Micro SD||Ender 3 Glass Bed Clips|
|Compatibility||Ender 3 Pro/Ender 3/Ender 3 V2/Ender 5/SanDisk MicroSDHC/Anet A8 3D Printer/Raspberry Pi/GPS/TV||Ender 3 Pro/Ender 3/Ender 3 V2/Ender 5/SanDisk MicroSDHC/Anet A8 3D Printer/Raspberry Pi/GPS/TV||Ender 3 Pro/Ender 3/Ender 3 V2/Ender 5/SanDisk MicroSDHC/Anet A8 3D Printer/Raspberry Pi/GPS/TV||Ender 3/3 Pro/3 V2/3S,Ender 5/Plus, CR-10/10S Pro,CR-20 PRO|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. When you change another TF card, please unplug the micro sd end from device at first, and then insert it into the printer slot again. Or please pay attention to restart the device once, if you do not want to remove the other end of the extension cord from the inside of the device.
2. If the micro sd end is locked, it will make a "click" sound,please check it before printing.
When I insert the cable slot in the 3D printer and then insert the micro SD card in the slot, it doesn't recognize/can't read from the card reader. If I unplug the cable slot from the printer and reinsert it works. The whole point of extending the printer's card reader is pointless. I have to return it.
Edit: will come out if pulled even if it is clicked in. Still like it though.